how many different fucks have you fucks fucked?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
2, unless a threesome counts as 2 then it's 3.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
My kinda guy
Well my running total isn't that high so I didn't count it.

I was in the military and another guy in my unit had a good looking wife from his home town that came with him to Germany. They eventually decided to get divorced. I came home from work one day to a note tucked under my door from her saying she wanted to hang out before she went back to the states (where she had a guy waiting for her already - reason for the divorce I assume). So she was technically still married but in the process of divorce and had another guy lined up for her back home. We never had actual sex, but did oral on each other a couple of times. She didn't want to fuck me due to the guy waiting on her back in the US, but she had no problem sucking my dick or letting me go down on her. Go figure. Those were fun times just the same though. Then we parted ways in an airport one day like one of those damn movies.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well my running total isn't that high so I didn't count it.

I was in the military and another guy in my unit had a good looking wife from his home town that came with him to Germany. They eventually decided to get divorced. I came home from work one day to a note tucked under my door from her saying she wanted to hang out before she went back to the states (where she had a guy waiting for her already - reason for the divorce I assume). So she was technically still married but in the process of divorce and had another guy lined up for her back home. We never had actual sex, but did oral on each other a couple of times. She didn't want to fuck me due to the guy waiting on her back in the US, but she had no problem sucking my dick or letting me go down on her. Go figure. Those were fun times just the same though. Then we parted ways in an airport one day like one of those damn movies.
That's a true love story in my book

Reactions: Trip in the Head