how many different fucks have you fucks fucked?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't try to understand anymore. Im not going to complain at a proper bj either. I don't really fool around anymore. Lots of stress
lol what does a chick even say after sucking your dick but not wanting to fuck?

::wiping jizz from her mouth:: I'm not a slut you know!

Reactions: Grams and Ounces

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Was going to tag a user, but thought better of it.
No idea what they think. One girl came back and said "face fuck me" her words not mine. After i impregnated her mouth she said she was insecure about getting naked but wanted to fool around or something. She also went to a.a. Rehab a couple months later. Wasn't ugly by any means, but lil loopy

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
bGEIX.gif

*me while reading this thread*

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Was going to tag a user, but thought better of it.
No idea what they think. One girl came back and said "face fuck me" her words not mine. After i impregnated her mouth she said she was insecure about getting naked but wanted to fool around or something. She also went to a.a. Rehab a couple months later. Wasn't ugly by any means, but lil loopy
as for the rest, totally reminds me of the scene from Clerks. The high and mighty GF had only fucked 3 dudes but sucked 37 dicks and acted like that didn't mean anything

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

809cfe7efe8f36e2b8b97ab13820c358.jpg

What kind of conversation can you have between gargling and getting the fuck out? :haha:

Usually it's girls who dont want to hook up the first time, so you end up with the 2nd best thing.

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
809cfe7efe8f36e2b8b97ab13820c358.jpg

What kind of conversation can you have between gargling and getting the fuck out? :haha:

Usually it's girls who dont want to hook up the first time, so you end up with the 2nd best thing.
maybe girls just don't like the way your jizz tastes. I've never gotten my dick sucked without fucking after. I can't even really bust just getting head unless its from Crayo.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
@GrammarNazi82

8d6fa0ff1341298d8e1cf150f77ab2e9.gif

hahaha so much swag.

I might have to watch Clerks now for the 50th time

Haha, love it. Such a boss.

You should. It's only one of the greatest and funniest movies of all time. Also, a chick friend and I have talked about dressing as Jay and Silent Bob for Halloween this year. We need Randall.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
maybe girls just don't like the way your jizz tastes. I've never gotten my dick sucked without fucking after. I can't even really bust just getting head unless its from Crayo.
haha im the same way, but some girls dont want to give it all up the first time you hang out. How it goes after is up in the air bud.

plus we are talking 80% of the girls ive been with are taking home from a bar/event i worked, not met in a library or sober out in the real world, not that i know your situation.