How Manly are you?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
This thread is even for the women, who want to be tougher than the rest.

So with all the talk in the locker room lately, the question begs, how manly would you say you are? What are some of the manliest things you've ever done?

I'm pretty damn manly.

Heck, i'm so manly, that I once killed a couple of ants outside. Haven't seen another ant since that day. :tough:

Reactions: Italianman3100!

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Down at deebees nightclub one night a few years back, I had 3 women in one night shake their rumps in my crotch. I hate clubs, full of metrosexuals, goes to show women like a bigger built less groomed man.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Down at deebees nightclub one night a few years back, I had 3 women in one night shake their rumps in my crotch. I hate clubs, full of metrosexuals, goes to show women like a bigger built less groomed man.
Three?! Holy Heck, that's more than..................wait a second.............1.2.3............................gosh that's more than two!

:dawg:

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't like dresses and I don't like makeup. I can get ready in the mornings in about 5 minutes or so depending on how tired I am. Lol I'm kind of manly and I'm not even a guy. I've beat some guys at arm wrestling. Ha I bet that hurts their pride. When I was in marching band I was one of the strongest people moving instruments. Have you ever seen those marching tubas. Those things aren't light. The guys are all like woah girl you're strong and I'm like yep. :)

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I don't like dresses or Make up either! Also I have a Goatee, Reigns style but with length, man enough for you?

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I live alone, so when my sink blocked I learned to remove the U-bend and unclog it. That's about the manliest thing I've ever done. I'm an independent woman!

Reactions: Stopspot

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I live alone, so when my sink blocked I learned to remove the U-bend and unclog it. That's about the manliest thing I've ever done. I'm an independent woman!
e20c8721748fc0c128f9b6b0242f37b0.gif

Reactions: B.Dazzle and Majour

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I have a beard.. full and unkempt. I have a gut.. full and round. I'm bald on top with hair on the side and in the back. I'm a man's man.... as manly as a man can be. But I smell good... because fuck anyone who thinks anything otherwise is acceptable.

Reactions: Irwin R. Schyster

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I do have a decent full beard, but I usually go with the fact that I rocked CM Chops for 5 months. I've also put my hair in a bun... twice.