How long before Raw fans turn on Kofi?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

^Ah, yah, your right.
Well like I said, I like the guy. but it could easily happen, like Santino and Rocky Maivia.
But ya, he' more talented in ring than both of them, so we'll see what happens.
If he can win in proper ways, and also lose on occasion, they might not boo him. But if hes always the underdog, they might.

Axis

Opinions vary Cena Mark, however what I have noticed is that you cannot take anyone elses opinion that varies from yours, so I see no point in continuing to go over it with you though because you will never see eye to eye with anyone who does not share your views, which are flawed in my opinion!

^To be fair, he's not angry because people disagree with him. People are missing the point. He is talking about Orton's failed face run, but everybody else is trying to focus on his heel run. As a heel, yes he was entertaining. As a face, he was not and was booed.

Everybody is bringing up how the Rock was so great, and he was. But he was not great when he was the babyface Rocky Mavia. He was pushed as a face and the fans rejected him. The same thing could very well happen to Kofi and it's a legitimate concern.

Edit: Aaaaaand, you all post faster than me :disgust:

J

Kofi is not ready yet for a title reign. If they gave him a tag title instead (well not even fast).

Kofi will be the next Santino at Raw. Winning a title and then get boo'd later and turn heel.

That's a horrible example...When he first came Santino had a horrible gimmick...as a nobody who was picked out of the crowd...and also his first few victory's sucked...Didn't he use like a roll up and countout vitory to retain...Unlike Santion Kofi has a gimmick people like, has already been around a while and got his name in, and he actually has a good moveset including a finisher...Therefore i don't think Kofi will recieve anywhere near the treatment Santino recieved...

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Kofi is good on the mic, he is agile and has a good moveset, he is quick and fun to watch, Orton Rock and Santino where nothing like that when they debuted!

CenaMark54

^^^Has Kofi even cut a promo? I'm not talking about a segment shot in advance and edited a billion times, I'm talking an in ring promo.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
On the commentary team at ECW on a few occasions he was excellent on the mic, and a few backstage promos although nothing to long

CenaMark54

Chiming in on commentary a few times is hardly enough to evaluate someones mic skills.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
Dont know about that, it was during there performance on the commentary that lead to Morrison and Miz getting the Dirt Sheet

CenaMark54

^^^Miz has been good on the mic for a while and Morrison has shown improvement over the last few years.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
It matters not, it was there abilities on the commentary that broadcast that got there talents noticed as many a website quoted at the time, people wanted to listen to them together!

Of course you are only arguing your point for arguing sake though

Go here is another point I am sure you can have fun with, I'll say Black

CenaMark54

^^^^So you get all your info off of wrestling websites?? You win, wrestling websites are 100% reliable.

Where is Kaedon?

Reaction score
Well fans wont turn on Kofi, He will have it all. Wreslting skills, mic skills(Needs work but maybe he can be good), crowd reaction.

I dont see them turning on him liek they did with Cena. They only did that to Cena because he's overrated, lame gimmiks(Besides rapper), in-ring sucks, and is stale as fuck. Kofi is neither of that, there for no one will turn.

Wordlife

I hope he stays IC champ on Raw for a while, and has some good feuds, he's an amazing athlete and I believe he could help Raw in ratings or whatever else to attract fans

noumenon

I'de say run a program with Burchill for a few months, maybe around until September. Both of these guys are in need of their first real program to show us what they're really capable of. Burchill/Kennedy was going really well but it was sadly cut short by Kennedy's move over to Smackdown.