How far can Roman Reigns get on his own currently?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
YntWZ.jpg
m3fDL.gif

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Brock lesnar was hardly a big star. Just because WWE handed him everything doesn't make him a big anything. The only people that think he was ever a big deal are the pea-brained idiots that WWE is catering to right now.

It's real simple. brock lesnar sucks. he never deserved the championship because he never earned the championship. 4 months with the company and then he gets booked to go over WWE's top guys is what I call B-U-L-L-F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G-C-R-A-P and L-A-Z-Y-A-S-S B-O-O-K-I-N-G AT IT'S WORST! That is not the way to make a world champ and nobody can tell me different!!!

Is your name Wade Keller by any chance? :pity1:

Brock was a big star for the two years that he was around. He would have been bigger if he had stuck around for longer since it would meant more high profile feuds with the likes of Triple H, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Undertaker (a streak match at some point would have seemed imminent), Batista, etc. Also, if he didn't leave after Wrestlemania XX, then his match with Goldberg would have probably been a lot more well-received by the MSG crowd than it was (given that the crowd shit all over it because they knew both guys were taking off afterwards) and he would have likely put in more effort into making it worthwhile.

Brock was pushed as fast he was because he was the perfect prototype of a WWE Superstar, plus (as mentioned) they needed some fresh blood in the main event at that time. And it's hard to picture a guy the size of Lesnar floundering about in the midcard for too long before people naturally start wondering why a guy like this isn't already main eventing.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Thank you all for playing, please proceed to the nearest exit and don't forget to come back tomorrow for another, WWEF Troll fails again!