How do you know when someone is new to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Leo C said:
When a legend (take Vader as an example) comes out and they don't know who it is.

Or maybe they know who he is but instead of cheering they give a moment of silence as respect. Now you see the perils of the PG era and little kids?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
John Bradshaw Layfield said:
Or maybe they know who he is but instead of cheering they give a moment of silence as respect. Now you see the perils of the PG era and little kids?

Giving a moment of silence when they're entering? Unlikely from my point of view. But PG Era kids are... :urm:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
PG era kids in one picture
3a2a273686112b35121c0cd73411678f.jpg

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Firstly: My views on Big Show have changed since No Way Out. Also, why should I stay out of this thread?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Samalan said:
Firstly: My views on Big Show have changed since No Way Out. Also, why should I stay out of this thread?

It's best to take most things Dolph'sZiggler says with a pinch of salt tbh, he's being sarcastic a lot of the time. You'll learn to love him in time, also how has your view on Show changed?

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It's best to take most things Dolph'sZiggler says with a pinch of salt tbh, he's being sarcastic a lot of the time. You'll learn to love him in time, also how has your view on Show changed?

Sarcasm cannot be shown on the internet lmao. When he changed to heel, he just made my dislike him for some reason. Especially after the John Cena match and on Raw last night,

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Samalan said:
Sarcasm cannot be shown on the internet lmao. When he changed to heel, he just made my dislike him for some reason. Especially after the John Cena match and on Raw last night,

Sarcasm can be shown on internet. Just add a :dawg: smiley.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
When they wear all of these and think they are gangsta
617c7dc4b0a53faf230ab29f053fb412.jpg