How do you know when someone is new to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Reaction said:
When they think Jack Swagger isent on stearoids :win:

Jack ain't juicing noob. He looks like you would from natural work outs. He would look like Zeke if he roided.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Jack ain't juicing noob. He looks like you would from natural work outs. He would look like Zeke if he roided.

I don't believe Jack is, however this guy was caught up in a steroid scandal, so you don't have to look like Zeke to be juicing ;

rey-mysterio-photograph-c12233391.jpeg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The R0CK said:
* The R0CK says it was weed.

On March 19, 2007, the official website of Sports Illustrated posted an article in its continuing series investigating a steroid and HGH ring used by a number of professional athletes in several sports. The article mentioned several current and former WWE wrestlers — including Mysterio — as being tied to the ring. David Wilbirt, an Arizona doctor, allegedly issued prescriptions for the anabolic steroids nandrolone (also known as Deca-Durabolin) and stanozolol (also known as Winstrol) to Mysterio. Wilbirt had been investigated by the Drug Enforcement Agency from 2001 to 2005 for allegedly writing 3,879 prescriptions between November 2004 and April 2005, all for "patients" who had requested drugs over the Internet.

Read more: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2009/0828/rey-mysterio/#ixzz1yHJYItrP

Not once did I say he was banned for it, that's why I said a steroid scandal.