How do you cope?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is a sad thing to say but it doesn't affect me as much anymore when I hear that someone has died. The shock of my dad dying when I was younger just made me realise that it can happen at anytime and kind of blunted me towards death. With regards to coping with my dad's death it was hard early on since he died the day before my 15th birthday so the day before each birthday is the anniversary of his death. Since then I have never really celebrated my birthday that much, I will go out with my family but that is it. It just doesn't feel right to celebrate it that much because of the timing and I would rather keep things low key. On the day we normally go out to lunch/dinner in honour of him and just share great stories. I always keep him in my mind and have so many great memories from when he was around and I will never forget them.

AF.

Reaction score
I've had 3 grandparents and an uncle pass away, and I was pretty shocking especially for my 3 grandparents. Death is unfortunate and it sucks but it is a part of life. I'd imagine I'd be an absolute dysfunctional, depressed mess if someone in my direct family passed away.

My brothers close friend passed away who we've known for years, and even though I didn't speak to the guy much it still hit me pretty hard.