How did you get your username?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Combined the letter of my first name with my last name and added my lucky number to the end of it. Pretty basic, if a bit uncreative.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My full name is Daniel

My favorite wrestler is Bryan Danielson. Easy.
Damn you don't have a middle or last name? awesome. Like a Brazilian soccer player, once fucking name will suffice

Dolph'sZiggler. Idk. I'm obsessed with DZ's bulge and such.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Used my own version of KLockard at first minus the number
Tried to make a clever username of it with the similar Rainman
Then it turned to winter and the rain turned to snow. And it may never warm up.
Never liked being called Rain and there's not many puns you can make of it, now you can punch me in the balls and call it a snowball fight

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
1ed4e4998252c0507b8d21f3e59a6805.jpg

the badassery of this guy in mgs2 stuck with me.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Damn you don't have a middle or last name? awesome. Like a Brazilian soccer player, once fucking name will suffice

Dolph'sZiggler. Idk. I'm obsessed with DZ's bulge and such.
lol, I misspoke. I meant my full first name is Daniel(not Danny). I'm not that cool to have one name, wish I was.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
"Mustafar" derives from the Star Wars franchise. "Reginald" is a just a name I really like that I think compliments the former well. "Mustafar Reginald" together is a fake name I gave out to random people who wanted to know my name in school & also works as a semi-decent synonym for Eve Torres in google image search.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
RiotRaven: I like Riot gear, especially the shields! Raven is my middle name, well my middle name is bran, which is Celtic for Raven.

Royal/Ryder/Reigns: Royal because I like monarchies! Ryder because i'm abit of a Broski and Reigns because he's abit of a badass.

Shane9792

Jobber
Reaction score
My name in real life is Shane, which made me add "Shane" to my name. I used to play Counter Strike, long ago where I used the numbers 9792 as my name, so I decided to choose the nickname "Shane9792", whenever I register.

:woo:

~Shane

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
My fave game of all time and one of the coolest characters ever was an easy choice.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Been called Friemasterflex since 2010 I believe. Last name = Frie. A friend of mine gave me the name while I was playing ping-pong. And thus, Friemasterflex was born.

Reactions: Butters!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've used Aids Johnson since Halo 1 tbh. Random as hell for the most part, but i doubt anyone else is Aids Johnson online.