How did you get your username?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've used Aids Johnson since Halo 1 tbh. Random as hell for the most part, but i doubt anyone else is Aids Johnson online.
crediting yourself way too much there hoss. surely someone else has done it

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
I just thought of the name Dark Neko while brainstorming usernames, I also like cats. I used this on quite a few sites so I thought why not use it here too.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I've had a few boyfriends in wrestling over the years. When I was 8, IRS was one of them. I'd still let him bust my pussy open wide.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I decided to switch to Titan recently because I'm quite the fan of Greek Mythology, in Greek Mythology the Titans were supposedly the rulers before The Olympian Gods. I was originally gonna go with Cronus/Kronos, but I went with Titan at the last moment.

Last edited:

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
ToTo: A nickname when I was a kid
sXe: I`m straight edge

Last edited:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Loooong ago in the adolescent years of Trip I signed up for a Yahoo e-mail account and had to think of an original e-mail. At that time I was listening to a new album by Primer55. One of the songs I liked was titled tripinthehead, so I added 69 to the end and used. I have stuck with some form of the moniker since in many places, even X-box live.