How did you get your username/nickname?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Mine's obvious.....I'm the biggest Cena fan in the world.

I originally signed up under a different name. When I came in I saw a huge Cena hate thread. I realized probably 95% of the board hated Cena at the time. It was right after Cena beat HHH at Mania 22 so Cena hatin was at an all time high. So I thought it would be a good idea to have this name and stick up for Cena any chance I got. For the first year I was here I'm pretty sure every post I wrote was either in a Cena thread or about Cena.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Mine's quite obvious, HHH is my favorite wrestler and I'm one of his biggest fans.

Unlike CenaMark I didn't sign up with that name with the intention of just defending HHH, however that's kinda how things ended for my first couple months here.

Switchy

Reaction score
SWITCH = First Sign Up Name = First thing came into my head
Switchy = SWITCH but sounds a lot les serious

Toddy

Reaction score
Well Toddy Is From My Last Name Todd

And I Got When I Was 8 When Everyone Who Played Rugby On The Field Had A Nickname

But Mine Is The Only One To Stay With Me Since Then

C4

So I thought it would be a good idea to have this name and stick up for Cena any chance I got. For the first year I was here I'm pretty sure every post I wrote was either in a Cena thread or about Cena.

I remember arguing with you over John Cena, but over the months I have transformed into a Cena fan as well :sad_1:

We weren't a gang or assholes or anything though, we were just normals kids lol.

I don't believe that, you were not normal in high school brother :shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well...I was at one point buying alot of chains and cool ass rings and any blingy...and my friend was like damn dude u got to much bling and I was like you can just call me bling...

I first signed up as rkorockz back when I was an Orton Fan....aint 2 much of one now...

so...I been bling on forums for like ....a few weeks now lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Mine is because a lot of newbies join, so I'm like hmm, I need a name that stands out. I was watching a Londrick match, and thus BKB was born.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
My favorite MLB/baseball player of all-time is Roberto Clemente, and Lil' Wayne is one of my favorite rappers so when I mixed up the Lil and Clemente together it stuck out so much. LilClemente21

the dark knight

according to teh internets, you can not like someone in a straight way. i love batman cuz im gay....

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well that just says it all....

The Mac

Reaction score
I like McDonalds (in a straight way tbh..)