How did you get your username/nickname?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Mine is pretty wierd , I think like 8 years ago or so there was this game i got very addicted to in the PS1 it was called Theme Hospital and when you begin the game there was a name already given for your hospital and its horza , I looked it up and it had no meaning at all . . . I was a teen then and my life was screwed up , My dad died early , mom wasnt with me , kicked out off my first school during my 3rd year in high school for it and it was a real respected school btw . So my life had no meaning , like the word horza . . as for the number 13 it was my number for my jersey whenever i get into a basketball team as a starting point guard . . . Well thats my story . .

the dark knight

hey i was addicted to theme hospital 2 :D i still play it frm time to time

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well I fist joined back in the V1 days and Matt Hardys always been my favorite,after the site went down a long time ago I came back as Mhv1rko because I was a huge orton fan at the time as well but I ended up geting it changed back to Matthardyv1 just because I like it better.

Reaction score
mine came from perocwhy?gen, jeff hardys band... who aren't all that great, but i like the theme song they did for him when he was in tna. anyways, the 0914 comes from my birthday, spetember(09) 14th (14) lol

Slash

Reaction score
Slash = One of my favorite guitarists ever and people responded so it stuck so its basically my user name for everything or I add a 007 at the end because well its not hard to figure out.

Oasis

Reaction score
Me and my friends were playing SSX(3?) and when you do a crapload of tricks you build up your Uber meter. So yeah me and my friends started jokinly using the word Uber a lot. And on another forum there's some guy named Teh Awsomeness which I kinda copied, but Uberness>Awsomeness

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
JJ- John Jr.
Da- The
Buckeye- Ohio state owns everything

thats about it. It was first my AIM name thought up by my friend, and sometimes id add 4 cause it was my baseball and basketball number

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Thought i would bump this as it looked good (and in hiat), So...

My name is Will Tom Rose, so.....

rose - rosewt01
will - rosewt01
tom - rosewt01
i am the best - rosewt01

John

The Small Show
The Big Show
joke

btw i hate Big Show

TSS, the outline of my name.

Soulpower

NBA 2k5! That's where my username comes from. There was a song called soulpower... Don't know why I had it my head when I created this account, but that's the name I chose.

Bradley

Reaction score
Basically I was born, and my mother gave me this name, which kinda stuck.

C4

C4, as in C-4 the explosives, I explode pretty hard and that's why it's C4. But in other versions it's County4 my old nickname