How come Shawn Michaels never changed his Sexy Boy music ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Actually you said "Like the only one." If you had said "few" I probably wouldn't have responded that way.

I know.

That doesn't make him a born again Christian, though.
It was implied.

Cool.

K.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I already mentioned that he used the DX music but I was talking about when he goes solo.
[doublepost=1535637799][/doublepost] It did, the Born Again Christian Shawn Michaels from the 2000's isn't the arrogant douchebag drugged up HBK that he used to be.
I remember when Triple H got injured he kept the DX music solo in 2007. Super annoying

Last edited:

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Has anyone here heard the version of Shawn's "Sexy Boy" theme sung by Vince?

Apparently that is a real thing that exists...
Is that the version where a guy sings Sherri's part and the singer breathes heavy?

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
No idea...I've never heard it...and I never want to.
The one I heard probably wasn't Vince but it was freaking hilarious. I think it was from a karaoke. Got taken down from YouTube like most funny videos

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Why would you change one of the best theme songs ever?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not by a long shot. Hulk Hogan still used Real American. Yeah he used the NWO song for a short time in WWE but mostly always used Real American. Steve Austin changed his gimmick to a cowardly heel and never changed his music.

I guess the point is that he is a born again christian rather than an arrogant, self centered bastard but trust me, the only thing that changed was the Christian part. The rest of it was still there.

And I find his "born again" experience to be very amusing. He converted for a girl. As a person who had an actual born again experience, I have found his identifying as a born again Christian to be insulting.
Stone Cold changed his theme pretty often.
For example:

Vs

They're similar in ways but very different songs.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Stone Cold changed his theme pretty often.
For example:

Vs

They're similar in ways but very different songs.

No, it's actually the same song enhanced just a bit. The notes are all exactly the same just with some synth stuff added. But the actual music is exactly the same.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
No, it's actually the same song enhanced just a bit. The notes are all exactly the same just with some synth stuff added. But the actual music is exactly the same.

So it's not the same song? You've admitted they added some synth in. Plus one is an instrumental and one has lyrics. They're similar but not the same.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So it's not the same song? You've admitted they added some synth in. Plus one is an instrumental and one has lyrics. They're similar but not the same.

Don't put words in my mouth please, because you know that's not what I said. It is a different recording of the same song. But the songs are the same, sorry, but they are. Two orchestras with different instruments can record Mozart's requiem a bit differently but that doesn't make them different songs. Same thing applies here.