How Bad Is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
TNA's first show was awful. Their early days were so terrible, it's not funny. I've seen some of the shows and they relied on a mix of country singers and NASCAR nobodies. The product is better now than it was then, and that really says something.

You can't just like something. There has to be something in your brain that makes you like it. I don't just like fish 'n' chips. I like them because they taste good.

As for Christian being the only good thing on ECW, I'd suggest you watch the 15-20 minute match between Primo and Miz. Best thing I've seen Miz do in the ring in what I found to be a great match.

ok fine wanna know why I like TNA.

Lets see.

1. I find it rather entertaining. IDC if anyone else does its my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
2. They don't make the fans seem as dumb as much as WWE does(TNA does it sometimes but WWE does it alot more)
3.TNA's Tag Team Division > WWE's
4.The X-Division. Yes its not as good as it was before but its still good IMO.

now all these is my opinion. It might be your opinion that it sucks I can respect that but most people here can't respect others opinion.

Moonlight Drive

Blaze said:
1. I find it rather entertaining. IDC if anyone else does its my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
2. They don't make the fans seem as dumb as much as WWE does(TNA does it sometimes but WWE does it alot more)
3.TNA's Tag Team Division > WWE's
4.The X-Division. Yes its not as good as it was before but its still good IMO
1 - Lol. Just lol.
2- :confused:
3 - At least WWE has a mid-card, and still maintains a semi-decent tag team division (a lot of room for improvement, but it's getting better every week)
4 - Consisting of it's 3 stars and 12 jobbers, yes, it is quite good.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The only way TNA would get my attention and make me a fan again is if AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, MCMG, and Christopher Daniels (the fallen angel, not this suicide bullshit) all ran to the ring and beat the shit out of Foley, Jarrett, Sting and Angle. And afterwards cut a promo about those four holding everybody back and saying "we're taking the spots we should have gotten months ago".

straight_edge76

TNA has vastly improved (IMO) in the last few months. Sure MEM is being crammed down our throats but wasn't DX and nWo crammed down our throats back in the 90's? They are becoming a alternative to the WWE. It is slowly but surely getting better. I still prefer the old NWA:TNA days of weekly pay per views and back when it was on FSN. They have needed to become more enertainment then sport after they switched to Spike and the 2 hour Impact, which really isn't a bad thing. This time about a year ago I honestly thought they were going under. The MEM has saved their behinds; it draws rating not the same ol' rehashed WWE storylines reworked like they had been doing.

The Rated R CMStar

The MEM has saved their behinds; it draws rating not the same ol' rehashed WWE storylines reworked like they had been doing

First off, Raw is getting their higher ratings in a while, and ECW is getting back in 1.4 (which they only did in a constant basis with Mark Henry as champion), so I dont know what you are talking about in that.

As for the ending, yeah, reworked storylines. Because AJ vs Booker, Sting vs Angle and LAX vs Beer Money are all new feuds

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

First off, Raw is getting their higher ratings in a while, and ECW is getting back in 1.4 (which they only did in a constant basis with Mark Henry as champion), so I dont know what you are talking about in that.

He was talking about TNA's feuds. At least that's what it looked like to me.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Because they're idiots? I don't know, ask them >_>

Montana

But why do people stick up for them whenever I point that out about Suicide/MCMG?

What about Suicide / MCMG?

MCMG are tweeners/borderline heels. Where as Suicide appears to be a face, although still in a deep mystery way.

Kizza

What about Suicide / MCMG?

MCMG are tweeners/borderline heels. Where as Suicide appears to be a face, although still in a deep mystery way.

Then if he's face, why does he continually attack The Guns?

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Some of you are Blue. Why the fuck would all these nobodies except AJ Styles do a beatdown on 4 established superstars who have been in the business for 10 or more years? It's like saying i wish Derick Rose, Michael Beasley, Marc Gasol and AJ Mayo would play against Kobe, Shaq, Jason Kidd and Tim Duncan and beat them by 50 points in a 4 on 4 street match of basketball.

smfhz.

Moonlight Drive

I totally agree, because four in their prime superstars would definitely be at a distinct disadvantage to a group of guys whom more than 50% of are decrepit cripples.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
In 'real' sport situations veterans have continually showed they are winners more than young inexperienced up and comers. How bout i break it down for you like this aussie youngin. Who would win between a team of andrew johns vs. a team of brett finchs? Andrew Johns would shit on him 95% of the time.

Moonlight Drive

But Andrew Johns only stopped playing a couple of years ago and he was hardly broken down. Steiner, Sting and Nash all have their best days behind them and are far from their primes, Angle and Booker are actually still semi-decent though.