Hottest Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Of the ones listed, who is the hottest Diva in WWE?

• Beth Phoenix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maryse

• Katie Lea

• Kelly Kelly

• Layla

• Mickie James

• Alicia Fox

• Eve Torres

• Maria

• Michelle McCool

• Total voters

ThaMan612

Reaction score
Layla, duh. All those blonde bimbo's are hoes, and aren't even that hot. Kelly Kelly has no ass, she's just some one dumb drunk hoe.

Layla 4 Life.

Nation

You can all vote for whoever you like but the fact is Maryse is easily the hottest. Kelly has a nice ass and that's it. Mickie looks good most of the time but sometimes she looks disgusting. Oh and whoever voted for Eve is a sick fuck. Also why isnt Melina on here?

ThaMan612

Reaction score
^No offense but, Kelly has a nice ass? WTF? And you say Mickie looks disgusting at times, then ask why isn't Melina on there, who is prolly the biggest whore in WWE behind the scenes.....Again, no offense but, everything you said was wrong, including Maryse as the hottest

Klide

wow as I look at the poll right now I'm surprised that no one voted for michelle mccool yet imean u know she's hot aswell hotter than beth pheonix.

Moonlight Drive

Err, Maryse is the hottest by far. But Beth is a close second, followed by Kelly

But nothing shall ever top Sable....

Reaction score
I am floored that this poll was as successful as it was. I'm even more floored that every diva has votes, EXCEPT MCCOOL! C'mon people, vote for Mickie!

eggthief

Reaction score
Seriously MC Cool is an ugly tad to skinny bitch and the fact that she raises up in the wwe by banging Taker makes me to pissed off to even take it out of consideration when judging her nuthin special anyway body.

xtremebadass

I am going with Kelly Kelly. Mickie in close second, but I have to say Alicia Foxx is pretty sexy.

lol at Maria getting 3, I hate that bitch.

xtremebadass

Michelle McCool's got nothing. She is too skinny and looks horrible when wearing the belt because she has NO WAIST! No ass! No everything.

the dark knight

fuck all of you who care about wrestling ability. wanna-be blueberries..