Hottest Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Of the ones listed, who is the hottest Diva in WWE?

• Beth Phoenix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maryse

• Katie Lea

• Kelly Kelly

• Layla

• Mickie James

• Alicia Fox

• Eve Torres

• Maria

• Michelle McCool

• Total voters

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I know everyone is going to say "typical," but I think Alicia Fox takes the cake. Followed by Micke, Maria, and Layla. Layla would be higher, but she kind of looks like Maya Rudolph from SNL.

Wordlife

I really like Mickie... shes super sexy, but I voted for Maria... always was and will be my favorite

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
Anyone who picks Maria, Kelly Kelly, or any of those low talent bimbos can't be a real fan of wrestling (exception Stacy Keibler who didn't stay long), this isn't miss Universe, this is the WWE. If you want to drool over attractive women, the WWE would not be in the top 5 places to look. Hotness in the WWE would have to be linked with wrestling ability, charisma, and looking good while kicking ass. So the two hottest would have to be Mickie James and Beth Phoenix.

MikeRaw

Anyone who picks Maria, Kelly Kelly, or any of those low talent bimbos can't be a real fan of wrestling (exception Stacy Keibler who didn't stay long), this isn't miss Universe, this is the WWE. If you want to drool over attractive women, the WWE would not be in the top 5 places to look. Hotness in the WWE would have to be linked with wrestling ability, charisma, and looking good while kicking ass. So the two hottest would have to be Mickie James and Beth Phoenix.

Dumb fuck. This isn't for whose talented or whose the best wrestler. That would be another thread. This thread is for hottest diva. We aren't saying that they are talented, we are asking who is the hottest diva, wheter they can wrestle or not.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^^^ Amen MikeRaw goddamn I don't how can anyone drool over a woman who could break your ass in half if she wanted to. Nah I'd rather fuck Maria and she's like 110 pounds.

painisgain0

Reaction score
mmmhmmm

I'd bang all of the Divas dude. lol They're all hot

painisgain0

Reaction score
Dude I love Katt williams and I'm stoked for the Pineapple Express. lol

seX-Power

kelly kelly wins this by far imo.

mickie and alicia fox not far behind...

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
Alright, well speaking for myself then, I happen to find women who are in the WWE based on their looks and not talent to be turn offs. They are counting on the fact that we don't care about how they wrestle as long as they look hot, which will just promote a downward trend in the business, which is obviously happening already. Girls like Maria and Kelly Kelly don't last very long. Whether by injury from fighting the stronger girls or just to move on to something else they are more suited for, it is survival of the fittest in this business, and they are not equipped to go the distance.

Oh, and I forgot to mention Katie Lea, she is a fox, just has to improve on her wrestling skills a bit and she will be set.