Hot and Not in Pro Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
Because TNA sucks.

Montana

Reaction score
Because TNA sucks.

TNA doesn't suck all the time, but right now it sucks. Sorry Adam. They should be having their best storylines of the year right now, but i think it's some of their worst stuff in the past 12 months.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Something for the "not hot" list:

Mysterio's returning from injury already.

Not that I have beef with Rey (A true MVP over the last 2 years), but a) it seems way too soon given he's meant to have a severely broken arm amongst any other damage and b) it reflects terribly on Christian bearing in mind he was subjected to an identicle attack and (is rumoured) to be out for, in the region of, 6 months.

Additionally, is anyone like me indifferent to the thought of Rey returning to fued with Del Rio bearing in mind del Rio beat him clean in his debut match? ...Bit concerned Del Rio's hot debut is gonna get botched thanks to lame booking and injuries (See Christian).

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I have to agree with you. I thought that when he was "sidelined" that he was legitimately going to be out 2-3 months or so. However, Rey's early return really could ruin the momentum that Del Rio has gained since debuting, however with Christian's injury I think that bringing Rey back early is nothing more than give Alberto someone to feud with, however I think that a feud with someone like MVP or Edge could have been a good way to keep Alberto busy while Rey "healed"

Airfixx

Reaction score
Assuming that MVP isn't about to embark on an IC title fued with Ziggler, yeah, he'd would be ideal to job to del Rio.

(An aside: Edge back to SD is sweet.... Hopefully Edge/Punk isn't too far off... E&C reunion looking more likely than ever too.)

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I have to agree with you. I thought that when he was "sidelined" that he was legitimately going to be out 2-3 months or so. However, Rey's early return really could ruin the momentum that Del Rio has gained since debuting, however with Christian's injury I think that bringing Rey back early is nothing more than give Alberto someone to feud with, however I think that a feud with someone like MVP or Edge could have been a good way to keep Alberto busy while Rey "healed"

I really don't think WWE would ever put Edge in a feud with some newbie (In WWE atleast) like Del Rio.

Axis

Reaction score
Besides, Edge is completely overexposed himself right now. He's absurdly stale. Perhaps working with guys lower in the card would be better for him. I'd actually prefer to see him join up with a young guy to form a tag team, like Zack Ryder, Kaval, or Tyson Kidd.

jacksionreo

Reaction score
I agree with you friend but i don't have as much information as i know from this thread but i feel your every selection is right.