Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/TV Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I'd recommend VHS 94 if you liked the first two VHS movies. It has been way more enjoyable than Viral so far. Whilst they don't use the 90's setting to the fullest potential, I am enjoying the pace of the movie and it hasn't lost my attention.

• Love
Reactions: Alexa

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Just finished up Resident Evil: Welcome to Racoon City and I thought it was a solid Film to watch for a person who has only played the first two Games. Pretty much it goes into the journeys of the Characters from the first Games and I wish they gave us more Character development but it's hard to do that when one more you're with Leon, and Claire, then you go to other RPD Members like Wesker, Jill, and Wesker at The Spencer Mansion. I thought the action was okay nothing that impressed me except for one action Scene with Chris inside the Spencer House fighting off infected people in the dark. That moment made me think of the days of playing this Game in the dark and not knowing what would come out of the darkness just wished they had more moments like that of terror. So I had to give it some kind of rating I would say 6 outta 10 hopefully they get the next film where they can up the action and development for Characters especially Leon who seemed so lame to me at times. I know it's his first day but come on now.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Countdown with Elizabeth Lail was pretty damn enjoyable, provided you don't expect too much going in to it. Tightly paced, with solid enough performance from the lead. Haven't seen her in anything since I watched the TV series You, so that was cool. For a while I've been looking for a horror movie that scratches that Final Destination itch, this did the trick.

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1

Great list. Ego I could live without but everything else is worth a watch.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Great list. Ego I could live without but everything else is worth a watch.

Thanks for this Pain!

I've really got in to watching foreign horror movies this year especially. Some great stuff out there.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You seen Martyrs? That's a classic. I love the .Rec movies too.

I have yeah. It was good. REC is awesome, I saw remake Quarantine first and then went back and watched the original. The latter felt a lot more impactful.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Hey now I guess I have a new List of Movies I need to get to watching now thank you!

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The Night House with Rebecca Hall is worth watching if you guys haven't yet. It has given me some good scares, and the atmosphere is really unsettling at times. The lead puts in a great performance, and it's good to see her as I haven't watched a lot of her performances since The Town. This movie kept me captivated and wondering what was going to happen next, good stuff.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Watched Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City today. Have a feeling this will go down as another Resi Evil movie I enjoy more than most people. Thought it was pretty solid and enjoyable. Just really wish they had spent more time on the characters/cast. If you're stuck for something to watch, and have realistic expectations. It's a fun time imo.

Still marking over Kaya Scodelario as Claire honestly. She was really good in the role. I would say she carried a lot of the movie in terms of casting, they made the right choice with her.

83502dede5004bbcc5ca395c144fbcf8f03e477a.gifv

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Highly recommend a movie called Blood Red Sky to any horror buffs on here. Movie was fuckin' great, and totally came out of nowhere for me. Not heard anything about it, but watched it on a whim. So tense throughout with good performances, some genuinely good twists and turns. Some definite creepy moments too. I'd recommend not reading anything about it before you watch, made the experience even better.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

I don't know what to say about that new Sarray Schoolgirl/Sailor Moon Gimmick but I finally....FINALLY watched The Call tonight. So many twists and turns in this Film and the ending has me like they better have a Sequel or I'll be pissed. You try to help someone out and then they become a Monster and fuck over your life man what a film.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I watched that movie a while ago, glad you liked it Hoho! Probably one of my favourite horror movies Netflix has on their service, it was really quite awesome. Never knew where the story was going to go, and performances were excellent. Korean horror is just something else.

texansfan99

Covenantone3
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
AeQNZgn
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
curtisaxel
Favorite Sports Team
houstontexans
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
I hate to burst a bubble but people are still running in the woods over Friday The 13th. What is going on? Is it Jason or is it a character we really wish he is about like Eric Javon or something?

Sent from my SM-A025U1 using Tapatalk