Hornswoggle Gone for Good?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I really hope it is i will mark if hbk superkicks the little guy

Nation

That fucker needs to leave period. The only times he was funny was whenever he got his ass beat. He's an annoying piece of shit.

noumenon

JBL01.gif

straight_edge76

LMAO...Classic.

Maybe more people should take a lesson from Sheamus... Take out Hornswoggle... You will get pushed... Oh yeah and inject Triple H :) lol

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
jericho12.gif

This and the other video = highlights of his career.

On a side note, with all of those VH1 dating crap reality shows, I would be kind of interested seeing what would happen if they had one with a midget on it. I'd have to watch at least one episode to see what kind of girls they got to go on there. It would be that kind of shameful interested, that makes you feel dirty and ashamed for watching it, but unable to stop.

straight_edge76

Holy shit, "For The Love of Mini-Me" LMAO!!! That would impossible to atleast not check out, and I am sure like many other reality shows will become strangely addicting.

LKP

Hornswoggle gone for good? I hope so. That little fucker did my head in.

LadyHotrod

I doubt he is gone. I have a feeling he will just show up here and there but will be pushed to the side a little more because of WM time.

He's ridiculous and the fact that he gets a big paycheck to do fuck all pisses me off.

xtremebadass

The should throw him and Jillian on ECW so they get as least airtime as possible. Or better yet Superstars. I am not even sure if anyone watches it anymore.

xtremebadass

That is just one more reason why JBL was one of the greats in his run in the WWE. He just did everything right. He smacked that little bastard, I don't even remember that because that match sucked total ass at Mania.

LadyHotrod

hahahaha, that WM was awesome and I remember watching it in bed and lulzing my ass off at that.

madnesscook5

Reaction score
i hope either hbk or triple h turn heel triple h and hbk have been face too long

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I was saddened when I realized that this thread wasn't in the news section.