Hope on the horizon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles again

Reaction score
I really cannot see him going back to WWE. TNA is more of a possibility in my opinion, especially with WWE's current climate although we do have Punk running around as an extremist, so anything is possible (not really). But yeah.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^MH and TNA just don't sound right, sorry.

Lol I'm really surprised at this Muhammed Hassan love.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lmfao every one is a Muhammad Hassan mark. I don't get it. He wasn't that great he just had a really good look. His in ring skills were idk like a Billy Gunn or a Cena and he was decent on the mic but he wasn't the next chosen one wow.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Like all of you, I absolutely LOVED Muhammad Hassan and would love to see him back in wrestling. WWE? I'm not sure, the new PG rating probably wouldn't allow him to do much, but I'd still love to see him back whether its in Vince's promotion or not

Reaction score
Lmfao every one is a Muhammad Hassan mark. I don't get it. He wasn't that great he just had a really good look. His in ring skills were idk like a Billy Gunn or a Cena and he was decent on the mic but he wasn't the next chosen one wow.

wut

Like all of you, I absolutely LOVED Muhammad Hassan and would love to see him back in wrestling. WWE? I'm not sure, the new PG rating probably wouldn't allow him to do much, but I'd still love to see him back whether its in Vince's promotion or not

Ummm, calling people racists shouldn't be breaking the PG guidelines.

idrc if he comes back or not. He's good on the stick, but I've never been that big of a fan of the evil foreigner gimmick that Vince seems to jizz over.

Kizza

Reaction score
He retired from wrestling not long after he got fired.

noumenon

Reaction score
LOL, the Italian Muslim. Not sure how this would fly with the whole PG thing. Let's not forget the Undertaker piano wire controversy. That shit was a bit much.

Montana

Reaction score
I don't think i'll ever understand why people seemingly like Hassan after he left the WWE. I'll give him credit and he was good. However he really wasn't great at anything. To me, he's on par with Carlito and Drew Mcintyre.

I'd like to see him back, but i'm not geeked up about it. How come Divari gets no love. He helped Hussan's character a lot.

noumenon

Reaction score
Daivairi WAS Hassan's character. The guy was fuckin Italian. Daivairi was the one who translated everything he said into Arabic.

Reaction score
The audience didn't know he was Italian. I thought he was Arab at the time myself, but I was only twelve when he debuted.

Daivari added a cool over the top aspect to him as that really annoying heel manager.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Yeah Daivari annoyed the shit out of me. Wasn't he killed by Taker at The Bash of 05?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Montana said:
I don't think i'll ever understand why people seemingly like Hassan after he left the WWE. I'll give him credit and he was good. However he really wasn't great at anything. To me, he's on par with Carlito and Drew Mcintyre.

It's not so much that we think he was as good as everyone else we like, but we all feel that he was talented enough to deserve a decent spot and instead of getting that decent spot he was royally screwed by UPN. He is kinda like a wrestling world martyr.

Double J

Reaction score
I liked the guy for the most part but to be honest I'm also tired of the "Evil Freigner" gimmick. Just sucks that that's the only role arabic americans can play. Like Daivari, one of my favorite under appreciated wrestlers, has to be an anti-american where ever he goes, granted it did work in World Elite but he didn't do shit.

Wonder if WWE could repackage him as an italian wrestler....nevermind, they already have Santino...

One thing I think is funny about the PG rating, the anti-american thing might not work but the biggest heel in WWE is the guy going around saying that people/kids shouldn't drink or take drugs.....

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
=Double JI liked the guy for the most part but to be honest I'm also tired of the "Evil Freigner" gimmick. Just sucks that that's the only role arabic americans can play

But see, that's where Muhammed Hassan was genius and different. He wasn't the evil foreigner....he was the guy that was pissed because he was labeled as an evil foreigner when he really wasn't. Sure Daivari played the evil foreigner in TNA, but if Hassan and Daivari showed up there together, they'd probably be quickly forgotten about. In WWE his gimmick had potential for a face turn because his character to be accepted as the American citizen that he was. The gimmick played off the audiences own racism towards Muslims, and if he had been able to stay longer I'd have been willing to bet that he'd have one of the greatest face turns ever.....but that's all down the drain for the most part.