Hope on the horizon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
But see, that's where Muhammed Hassan was genius and different. He wasn't the evil foreigner....he was the guy that was pissed because he was labeled as an evil foreigner when he really wasn't. Sure Daivari played the evil foreigner in TNA, but if Hassan and Daivari showed up there together, they'd probably be quickly forgotten about. In WWE his gimmick had potential for a face turn because his character to be accepted as the American citizen that he was. The gimmick played off the audiences own racism towards Muslims, and if he had been able to stay longer I'd have been willing to bet that he'd have one of the greatest face turns ever.....but that's all down the drain for the most part.

Greatest face turns ever??? I'd probably take that bet against you. Realistically it comes down to how much effort the WWE puts into it. Yes Hassan was screwed by the "network" but the WWE could have moved him to Raw.

Dug this up online:

September 21, 2005: Mark Copani was released from his WWE contract on good terms to "pursue a career in Hollywood"..
~~~The Observer reported that Mark Copani was trying to get fired so he could proceed with a wrongful termination lawsuit..

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Really, think about. Hassan is an asshole. People hate him because he's Muslim, he claims he isn't like those people in the news yet still does things that piss everyone off. A little advice from someone let's him realize he's doing it all wrong. He figures it out saving the top face from a brutal beat down. Now he's more patriotic than Angle and Hogan, lol.