Hoov's Riddles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well bees fly, so they are the lightest, ants crawl... but some fly, same with termites....
200.gif
So it is termites? You never specified the life stage of said bugs and whether or not they are flying ants or termites. Termites eventually grow wings and some ants do too.
So an acceptable answer...but not the right answer?

To be fair, the original answer I was looking for was "Ants and termites, as a majority of bees are born with and use their wings as their primary means of travel whereas ants and termites primarily crawl", so, yeah. Acceptable answer and the one I'll accept. Plus also I'm giving Solid Snake honorable mention status as well for his second post above that I quoted.

Reactions: Solid Snake

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
To be fair, the original answer I was looking for was "Ants and termites, as a majority of bees are born with and use their wings as their primary means of travel whereas ants and termites primarily crawl", so, yeah. Acceptable answer and the one I'll accept. Plus also I'm giving Solid Snake honorable mention status as well for his second post above that I quoted.
....I don't come on this forum to learn stuff, Hoov!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Do we get a new riddle or do we have to figure out the other half?

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sorry 'bout the situation with the last riddle and not posting yesterday guys. Weird situation happened that I'd personally not like to go into, so let's move on to our next one!

What being hides within a convincing article of furniture that can change a person's life with but the use of two simple words...?

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Sorry 'bout the situation with the last riddle and not posting yesterday guys. Weird situation happened that I'd personally not like to go into, so let's move on to our next one!

What being hides within a convincing article of furniture that can change a person's life with but the use of two simple words...?
Furniture that changes life in two words... This isn't an advertisement for the clap on clap off stuff is it?

• Haha
Reactions: Psycho Rangers

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Furniture that changes life in two words... This isn't an advertisement for the clap on clap off stuff is it?

Good on you to be sure, but nope. PROOOBABLY should've used a different word or phrase than "furniture". Rather instead should've said "object". Geez, my brain doesn't wanna work today...
PS. Thank God, no, that is not an ad for the Clap On. XD