Hoov's Riddles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
ROFL. I didn't notice the triple post! Usually it shows up but damn mobile networks >.<

It's okay man, technology is weird sometimes.
SPEAKING of weirdness...it's time for the next riddle!

Of the insects of the world, we have 10 pounds of bees, 10 pounds of termites, and 10 pounds of ants in the same room to weigh in big containers. Which of the three weighs more?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Of the insects of the world, we have 10 pounds of bees, 10 pounds of termites, and 10 pounds of ants in the same room to weigh in big containers. Which of the three weighs more?
The 10 pound note.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
The

Ants, because they are the smallest bug and thus need the largest container. Since all the bug weights are equal, all that matters is the container size, and ants win there

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
The 10 pound note.

Okay that wasn't correct but a damn creative answer. Top form. XD

The

Ants, because they are the smallest bug and thus need the largest container. Since all the bug weights are equal, all that matters is the container size, and ants win there

That is a VERY good answer and is well thought-out, but I'm going to say no. However, I give your particular answer the status of Highest Honorable Mention. Consider yourself a winner in my book. :)

Reactions: Doxo

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They are only in the room, not in the containers, so how the heck would you know? lol

Reactions: Doxo

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
They are only in the room, not in the containers, so how the heck would you know? lol

It's actually a LOT more obvious than you think, involving the actual physical biology of the insects themselves. That's the only hint you guys'll get from me on this particular riddle. ;)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well bees fly, so they are the lightest, ants crawl... but some fly, same with termites....
200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That is REALLY rather an astute observation and an acceptable answer!
So it is termites? You never specified the life stage of said bugs and whether or not they are flying ants or termites. Termites eventually grow wings and some ants do too.