Honest Opinions On Total Divas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I could lie to you and say I thought it sucked, but I'm just going to be honest. I really enjoyed Total Divas. There. I said it.
It actually opened my eyes quite a bit, it's not just a binch of girls bitching at each other and working matches whenever they're told to, it's actually quite emotional. Kinda felt sorry for them, they were talking pretty much through the whole episode about how excited they are for their WrestleMania match and how this is the biggest moment of their careers, anjd you're just sitting there watching, knowing that they're gonna get cut.
Same for Natalya. She's considered the veteran of the divas divison (as well as Layla, who isn't a part of the show), and they showed her getting pulled aside and being told that she isn't on the WM card, it must feel pretty shitty being told you don't have a match but the Bellas, who have just come back after 11 months, do.
Jo-Jo is hot, too.
Anyway, I personally enjoyed the show. I've always been somewhat of a "fan" of the divas division, more so than most wrestling fans, I think, and this was an interesting show for me. I didn't realize how hectic it was, for example, the Funkadactylls' WM match is minutes away and their costumes aren't even ready yet, must be stressful.
Anyway, yeah.

Also Cameron's boyfriend tried to fight Brodus backstage. Smh. :pity1:

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it. I'm not sure if the Bella Twins use a gimmick on TV now. It might just be them. But.."You suck" "WAHH, HE TOLD ME I SUCK....even though I do" (I might've added a part to that.) "Ooh, I'ma whoop he ass where he be?" (Really would've got his ass whooped. But, if Brodus said it to Naomi, Jimmy Uso was gonna whoop that bitch. But, I quite enjoy D-Bry and Cena off of SmackDown/RAW and all that stuff,

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it. I'm not sure if the Bella Twins use a gimmick on TV now. It might just be them. But.."You suck" "WAHH, HE TOLD ME I SUCK....even though I do" (I might've added a part to that.) "Ooh, I'ma whoop he ass where he be?" (Really would've got his ass whooped. But, if Brodus said it to Naomi, Jimmy Uso was gonna whoop that bitch. But, I quite enjoy D-Bry and Cena off of SmackDown/RAW and all that stuff,

That dweeb (Cameron's bitch) wouldn't stand a chance against Santino, never mind a big guy like Brodus.

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
That dweeb (Cameron's bitch) wouldn't stand a chance against Santino, never mind a big guy like Brodus.

This was most likely his reaction to all of this:
"He said I suck. :please-54:"

(In Vinny's mind: "I act all tough and I might get laid tonight! :tyson:")

"Yeah, I whop tht betch!"

(Vinny's Mind: Wait, what if she comes with me? :silva:)

*Vinny gets the chance to get out of the situation since somebody "convinced" him not to go*

(Vinny's Mind: Alright, No ass whooping and I still might get laid! :woo:)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a pretty dope show. Cringe worthy at first, but I liked it. Pumped for next week.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I heard the only two divas who didn't act like stuck up douches were Jojo and Natty,good for them.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It seems like from their shit promo on RAW that there will be heels and faces on the show as well.

I skipped that haha,but, it figures there would be faces and heels on the show,it is produced by WWE afterall. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole show was kayfabed.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Park-Sting-494x277.png

Still being kayfabed, brother?