Homework HELP! [Algebra 1A]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
I have such pity for the girl who is attracted to your money. Rape is not equal to consent, im sure your mom said the same thing before she killed herself.

dood im going out with mike. sister watch wut u say. and my mom is alive sitting in the damn balcony wine testing with her fuking annoying friends

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
most of us could only dream of getting 100 replies lol

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
I wasnt trolling i needed answer for two damn questions lol u guys started to talk about my life and how im gonna end up like u guys lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Zev said:
dood im going out with mike. sister watch wut u say. and my mom is alive sitting in the damn balcony wine testing with her fuking annoying friends

Nice, is she fit?? Search your family pics for the naked one she sends after a few glasses. Seriously love wine-ooh-moms.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Zev is such a good troll, he gets a 10 page thread from this s***.

I hope for his sake he is a troll and not the piece of shit he portrays himself as.. sadly I don't think it's the case.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Zev said:
I wasnt trolling i needed answer for two damn questions lol u guys started to talk about my life and how im gonna end up like u guys lol

I only joined in when you started to diss everyone else lol.

#forumpower