History Wrestling Draft #3 Schmidty vs Tapout (VOTING OPEN 2 PUBLIC)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's Match Card Is The Best?

• Schmidty

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Tapout

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Please vote on the card you prefer. Voting lasts two days!! If you've not voted in #2 then drop in a vote!

Schmidty presents Survivor Series

Hardcore Title Match: Hardcore Match
Umaga (c) vs James Storm

Grudge Match: No DQ Submission match
Austin Aries vs Alberto Del Rio

Scenario: Austin Aries was signed to WWE and was immediately given a Intercontinental Title match. While on his way out to the match to face Carlito (c), Del Rio (former IC Champion) hit him in the back of the head with a steel chair causing him to forfeit the match. Weeks later he came back from a concussion to an offer by the GM. The offer was to get another title match. Austin Aries bravely said no and asked for a match against Del Rio. The stipulation was later discovered during there contract signing. The entire feud was based on who is a better wrestler. And they will put there abilities to the test when they face off in this unique styled match.

Intercontinental Title Match: Normal Singles Match
Carlito (c) vs Goldust

Scenario: This feud started when Goldust won a singles match against Evan Bourne to become the number one contender the IC title. Later that night he met the champion, Carlito backstage. Carlito to a hard look at his opponent and then spit chunks of apple all over his face. Obviously Goldust wasn't too happy with this but Carlito got out of his way before he could harm him. Later that week on SmackDown, Carlito was in a match against Evan Bourne. During the match Goldust came out ringside to get a better look at the match. While Evan Bourne misses the shooting star press the ref checks on him while Goldust gets on the apron and spits Gold Dust into the eyes of Carlito. Immediately after that Evan goes for the roll up pin to get the win. The next night on Raw the two broke out in a brawl backstage and was told they can't talk or fight each other until SS.

World Heavy Weight Title Match: Singles match

Kurt Angle (c) vs Bobby Lashley

Traditional Survivor Series 8 Man Elimination Tag Match

The Authority: Shane Mcmahon w/ Stephanie Mcmahon, Brad Maddox, Mark Henry, and MVP vs Team Shark Boy: Shark Boy, Evan Bourne, Ultimo Dragon, and DDP

Scenario: It all started when Stephanie and Shane became the GM's of Raw and Smackdown. They then assembled a team with Shane, Brad, Mark, and MVP to get what they want through out the company. They are an intimidating group with authority power and physical power. They named themselves "The Authority". After months of domination by The Authority, they fired an individual named Curry Man. This caused Shark Boy to seek revenge on the group for firing his friend. He requested a match with Brad Maddox which he won. After the match the entire group came out to brutally beat him down. As SS came closer Shark Boy issued a challenge. The challenge was if him and three other men could beat the entire Authority in an 8 man elimination tag match, then Shane and Stephanie would have to resign as the GM's and the Authority would have to disband. The group declined the challenge at first, but Stephanie managed to talk them into doing it. So they came up with a counter offer. If Shark Boy's team loses then Shark Boy would have to take his mask off on Raw and be publicly fired by The Authority.

WWE Title Match: Ladder Match

Cody Rhodes (c) vs Chris Sabin

Scenario: As Cody hit the 200 day mark as WWE champion he began a celebration party in the ring with champagne with his girlfriend Kaitlyn, balloons with his face on them, and a sculpture of him with the title belt. As the party goes on, the music of the number one contender hits the titantron as Chris Sabin walks out. Cody looks irritated as Sabin tells him how he better celebrate while he still can. Because after Survivor Series the only one that will be celebrating is him. Cody then starts a brawl by slapping Sabin. The next week Sabin loses his match against MVP due to a distraction by Cody. The next week Cody pulled some strings with the Authority and put Sabin in a Steel Cage match against Mark Henry who focused only on injuring the knee's of Sabin. On the last Raw before Survivor Series Cody came out and cut a promo on how he wants to match to be a ladder match since he knows that Sabin won't be able to climb the ladder easily with his hurt knee's. Sabin then comes out and excepts, but after he accepts and delivers a strong super kick to Cody symbolizing he can still wrestle with injured knees.

Tapout's Match Card

Ladders Match
Daniel Bryan vs RVD

''Canada's Best''
Christian vs Bobby Roode

Tag Team Turmoil for the World Tag Team Championship
Bad Influence vs Prime Time Players vs Hawkins and Ryder vs London and Kendrick

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Ryback

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Kofi Kingston vs The Hurricane

Extreme Rules Match
Jeff Hardy vs Hardcore Holly

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hey I didn't know you could write backstory.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Its allowed but not really something everyone does. Honestly I just sent my card this morning from my phone when I woke up

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If I was in this thing, I would totally Russo the shit out of the cards. Make up matches between wrestlers I know people don't like, and book loser kisses the winners ass matcd, exploding barbwire ring death matches and iono aids infected needles on a pole match.

Anyone feel free to do so, I'd vote for that.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Honestly Schmidty gets this one mainly because of Aries/Del Rio. And the SS match. :white:

Not gonna lie, I'm surprised that this thread is one sided. I was sure that some people would've voted for Tapout's card.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
If I was in this thing, I would totally Russo the shit out of the cards. Make up matches between wrestlers I know people don't like, and book loser kisses the winners ass matcd, exploding barbwire ring death matches and iono aids infected needles on a pole match.

Anyone feel free to do so, I'd vote for that.

I have Sabu just for that reason xD

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not really sure why you're spacing them out as you are Should have posted all the polls on the same day and then given everyone a week to vote. This is a multinational forum with guys on different timezones and lives 2 days for a poll really doesn't cut it. The guys that got the weekend aren't getting the same attention as the other guys.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Schmidty is the most consistent of the cards and sorry Tapeout but I can't vote for a card with Hardcore Holly on it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Schmidty is the most consistent of the cards and sorry Tapeout but I can't vote for a card with Hardcore Holly on it.

I don't get the Holly hate I've been seeing lately. I think he was a perfect mid card guy during his time.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I don't get the Holly hate I've been seeing lately. I think he was a perfect mid card guy during his time.

When he first started in WWF I blame the race car gimmick more than him, but then he tried doing the Hardcore gimmick and for me it didn't work, not to mention his matches got worse and worse. I don't think him against Hardy would make for much of a match either.