• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

History of Winners Threads

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Seems that I won on here but congratulations blaze @Hollywood I watch AEW religiously every week, when next AEW PPV is on I'll not be so lucky I bet, on my new game on wf I won on there by myself, happy, shocked isn't the word

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Hollywood Blaze vs King Haza.

Not as good as Hollywood Blaze vs Smark Hall would be, but I welcome it.

AEW is my home turf, glad to defend belt at home, now all the people who wanna talk about how Blaze can win it, but can’t defend it. I heard all the talk. People saying “Hollywood Blaze? More like Blaze Banks.” Well you see who’s laughing now? It surely isn’t THE BOSS, because he lost to me, and he lost to my next victim as well. So Haza, you better study up, and be prepared. BECAUSE WHATCHA GONNA DO! WHEN BLAZEAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Think you have someone who can challenge you though hehe, AEW is my favorite show, watched every ep and PPV, I'll give you another run next time, @Davey Wrestling if it was another draw, blaze would win again? Yes?

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Fink-New-Champ-Prog.png

And now the undisputed King of the World!

KING RAIDOKKEN!!!
This victory highlights an unbelievable ascent to the top of the World Prediction Championship for @Raidokken, who is now simultaneously the King of the Ring, The number one ranked competitor in the World Prediction Rankings AND now the World Prediction Champion.

Can anybody stop Raidokken? We're going to find out in just one weeks time at October 4ths NXT Takeover event when the King of the World defends his World Prediction Championship against the highest ranked competitor that is not the champion..... Fellow PWO Member @Christian Cage !

If that's not enough, we will also decide the first ever Open the Prediction Gate Champion in a fatal fourway match featuring the four highest scoring competitors from Clash of Champions as @Doom takes on @Sky takes on @Jimmy King takes @Christian Cage who will be pulling double duty as he looks to become the first ever duel champion in Wrestling Smarks history.

Doom and Sky are joint top scorers from the event alongside Raidokken, Cage and King qualify due to being in the next tier of top scorers but entering the event higher in the prediction rankings than the others in that tier.

And don't forget - The top three scorers from our next event will challenge for the Open The Prediction Gate Championship at the NJPW G1 Climax Finals on October 18th....

Petty

If You Smell....
So another cuck job cause people predicted in more events so they have a higher ranking.

Lovely.