High School of the dead..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

scottcs88

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of this Anime show before? I was looking through netflix for zombie Anime shows since was pretty bored, and ran across this one. I am on episode 6 right now and I am really addicted to this show.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I've heard of it but the common criticism I keep hearing is how much fan service and perversion eventually gets thrown in and becomes almost distracting. Probably isn't a deal breaker though, I've been meaning to check this out.

The only anime series I've watched are Death Note and Samurai Champloo, so I'll give this a look sometime.

scottcs88

Reaction score
I will admit there are a some scenes about perve ect, but if you watch it from episode one you will see a lot of character building and I am already interested in a few of them.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Never heard of it. Don't watch anime anyway.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
My friend told me about it and I've seen the first two episodes. It's not really my thing. I love zombies and the premise keeps me interested but there are tons of random shots that focus on girls T&A. It's full of bad dialogue and the characters are super annoying. Maybe two good characters so far ( Girl with the sword and the nerdy guy) but I think the art is fantastic. I might continue watching it though since the first season isn't very long.

rcoot93

Reaction score
I've heard of it but never got round to checking it out, quite interested in watching it

scottcs88

Reaction score
Episode 7 is prob my favorite. since you seen so much character built in that one, this also made me a fan of a few of the characters...