HI wwe universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death

Reaction score
YOU know THAT YOUR CALLING MIKE CHAOS AN IDIOT.

because when i made this acc, i told mike that im not RC and he totaly was fine whit it.

so i don,t need to hear shit from you.

end of this thread!

Axis

Reaction score
YOU know THAT YOUR CALLING MIKE CHAOS AN IDIOT.

because when i made this acc, i told mike that im not RC and he totaly was fine whit it.

so i don,t need to hear shit from you.

end of this thread!

I don't understand why you won't answer the question.

Axis

Reaction score

I have no problem banning you. If you do not answer the question and engage in mature dialogue with me so that we can settle on the truth, I will not hesitate to ban you for a day or two, until the rest of the staff has time to weigh in on the issue and we can determine your ultimate fate. Make no mistake that your blatant disrespect to the staff and the rules of IWF will not go unnoticed. As I said before, now is the time to come forward with the truth. You have 5 minutes to partake in an actual discussion with me before I proceed to suspend your account. You can talk to me here, or feel free to contact me via PM if you wish for it to be private.

Axis

Reaction score
im rc styles.

Thank you. I would now like to request that you explain why you lied, in public. You did not just lie to me. You lied to the whole forum. We all deserve an explanation. You will not be flamed, I can assure you of that. This is not HIAT. If you are flamed in here, the ones flaming will be punished. You are free to explain yourself without risk of harassment. However, you must explain. Why did you lie?

Death

Reaction score
1: i make this acc because when i log to to my rc styles acc it show blank and nothing is there .

2: i told the staff to change my name to "Death" but they said "no, you changed too much"

3: if i log into my rc styles account now, it won,t show up(i don,t if it is ip banned or just banned) so i have to lied dude.....

so i have to keep this acc and change my name to "R C Styles" and delete the other one because it is not working , i swear!!

Kizza

Reaction score
All I learned from this thread is that alt's are illegal.

Who's RC Styles?

Axis

Reaction score
All I learned from this thread is that alt's are illegal.

Who's RC Styles?

A poster who was so over-the-top awful that it was assumed he was a gimmick poster. At least that's what I thought. I'm still not convinced he isn't.

Death

Reaction score
so all the admins have to do now is: change my name "rc styles" give me my 400 post back and reps then we finnish this bullshit story or i can keep going.

you decide

Axis

Reaction score
You can rest assured that we will decide. You don't get to make the demands here though. Sorry. The Admins will decide your ultimate fate, and don't be confident that it won't be an IP ban. Perhaps they will be more lenient due to your honesty. Either way, this thread is done. You didn't need a welcoming. Go post elsewhere in the forum and prove you can be useful. Please though, don't spam, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE spellcheck your posts before you post them.

Kizza

Reaction score
But you admitted you were the guy. So what's there to continue?

Death

Reaction score
if your acc showed blank axis, wouldn,t you make onether one ?