HI wwe universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death

Reaction score
hi, new to here, just joined, im big chris jericho and undertaker fan, im great banner/sig maker and as a lot of you don,t know im rc styles brother, im 1 year older then him.

he is the one that wanted me to join IWF , i hope i stay active and enjoy my stay.

thanks for your time.

Death. :)

maty619

Reaction score
Hi and welcome, see you use commas for apostrophes too :p. So, let's make this guy admin.

Reaction score
Welcome, enjoy your stay with us!

I want a personal greeting though, since I will never, ever consider myself part of the "WWE Universe". (I cringe every time I even hear that term).

Reaction score
Come on guys. Why would he feel the need to make a pointless account saying that he has a brother? If it is an alt, at least he's not spamming.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Don't ever use the term "WWE Universe" ever again, that term should be banned from not just IWF, but the entire human race

-TJ-

Reaction score
I could already believe he was RC judging by his typing skills. Anywho I would welcome you, but you said Hi WWE Universe and it makes me wanna puke. Don't do it again, if you really are his brother than have a nice stay.