HHH is Hitler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fteezy

Reaction score
this is by far one of the dumbest biggest loads of crap i've ever heard.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
People need to back off trips he doesent do anything that isnt good for the business. He has put many superstars over like batista, jeff hardy, randy orton and john cena. The last time he had a wwe title was WM 21. Whoever bashes trips and says hes selfish is an itiot.

Evil Austin

People need to back off trips he doesent do anything that isnt good for the business. He has put many superstars over like batista, jeff hardy, randy orton and john cena. The last time he had a wwe title was WM 21. Whoever bashes trips and says hes selfish is an itiot.
Agreed and by the way he held the title at no mercy last year though. but i agree with what you said and he also put over, Rick flair, Undertaker and a few others (but they don't need putting over lol) But he still did it. like Goldberg i just remembered and some more HHH may have had the title 11 times but he lost a match for a title twice as many.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Agreed and by the way he held the title at no mercy last year though. but i agree with what you said and he also put over, Rick flair, Undertaker and a few others (but they don't need putting over lol) But he still did it. like Goldberg i just remembered and some more HHH may have had the title 11 times but he lost a match for a title twice as many.

No mercy shouldent really count that was just pointless.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
HHH puts certain guys over cause he HAS to. Spent five years of the HHH Show, about time he puts guys over. Still an ego, who is Hitler!

King Of Kings

Reaction score
HHH puts certain guys over cause he HAS to. Spent five years of the HHH Show, about time he puts guys over. Still an ego, who is Hitler!

Thats a bunch of crap he doesent have to do anything. He put guys over because it is good for the buisness. If he was the hitler of the wwe he would have been champion a while ago. You need to watch his dvd where he talks about putting batista over for 3 straight months. He basically made batista into a main event superstar. And look what he did recently vs orton in the LMS match give me a break.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
He put Batista over because he HAD to. He put RKO over cause he HAD to. Why did HHH have to have a two hour reign as Champion? Well, because he wanted to be 11x Champion, cause of his ego. He put Cena over because hey, Cena was drawing more than he was AT THAT TIME. Sure HHH may have gotten less egotistical over the years, but he has one big EGO. 10 Time Champion from late 99-2005. That's pathetic, really, and shows what kind of EGO he has. Just like his oh so good buddy, Shawn Michaels. And lets not forget his father Vince. HHH is best not writing or being apart of creative, or whatever crap he does in the back as hes in Stephanie's ear. What did he do aside from marrying Stephy to get to that level in the business?......oh that's right, nothing. Because before he was dating Stephanie, he had...1 WWF Title reign? Just took off right from when they began dating, pretty ironic huh? I think not. HHH is the game alright, the game of the politics in the back, he plays everybody. HHH is a coward, point blank. HHH should not be World or WWE Champion for a while.....and THEN U say he does whats right for the business, huh? What's right for the buisness is step down from WWE Title contention, and go for a shot at IC Title or something. Maybe he can give some credibility back to the Title by havign some good, kickass matches vs. Y2J for the Title, or vs. Kennedy for the Title. Why must he be in the Title picture damn near all the time? Oh right, goes back to who his father in law is, and what his father in law DOES. When HHH stops being a eGOmaniac, then I'll respect him for something he's done. Untill then, HHH is HHHitler.

The Rated R CMStar

Actually pal, he was a 5time World Champion when he married Steph, not to mention a multiple European and IC championship winner.

And while the IC belt is devalued and needs some credibility, that credibility will not get achieved by putting main eventers fight over it. Like it or not, HHH is over, and he is over in a main event level, and in the world I leave, main eventers either have a high profile feud(which HHH has also done away from the belt) or fighting for the belt. He has let Cena/Orton established themselves, he gave Hardy the chance and put him over. He doesn't has to put anyone over, we are talking about the same guy that buried the push of Booker T, Steiner, Kane and others, and just out of a sudden he has to put people over? Hell no.

Besides, pay attention, the article doesn't compare HHH to Hitler because of his politics backstage or ego, he says he is hitler because he performs black magic to make all of us watch WWE, so you are arguing over something the article doesn't even mention

HHHforever

Reaction score
It's too late for me to enter the "misinformed" HHH posts. However this is why we have a HHH hate thread so I would say take into there if you have a problem with him Kronik. This thread is about a blueberry comparing a wrestling character to one of the most rutheless dictators in the history of the world.

The Rated R CMStar

Exactly, the article is not about HHH burying people, is about his character being carefully manufactured to get into our mind and force us to watch WWE and buy merchandise

King Of Kings

Reaction score
He put Batista over because he HAD to. He put RKO over cause he HAD to. Why did HHH have to have a two hour reign as Champion? Well, because he wanted to be 11x Champion, cause of his ego. He put Cena over because hey, Cena was drawing more than he was AT THAT TIME. Sure HHH may have gotten less egotistical over the years, but he has one big EGO. 10 Time Champion from late 99-2005. That's pathetic, really, and shows what kind of EGO he has. Just like his oh so good buddy, Shawn Michaels. And lets not forget his father Vince. HHH is best not writing or being apart of creative, or whatever crap he does in the back as hes in Stephanie's ear. What did he do aside from marrying Stephy to get to that level in the business?......oh that's right, nothing. Because before he was dating Stephanie, he had...1 WWF Title reign? Just took off right from when they began dating, pretty ironic huh? I think not. HHH is the game alright, the game of the politics in the back, he plays everybody. HHH is a coward, point blank. HHH should not be World or WWE Champion for a while.....and THEN U say he does whats right for the business, huh? What's right for the buisness is step down from WWE Title contention, and go for a shot at IC Title or something. Maybe he can give some credibility back to the Title by havign some good, kickass matches vs. Y2J for the Title, or vs. Kennedy for the Title. Why must he be in the Title picture damn near all the time? Oh right, goes back to who his father in law is, and what his father in law DOES. When HHH stops being a eGOmaniac, then I'll respect him for something he's done. Untill then, HHH is HHHitler.

How does him being an 11 time champion make him an egomaniac. If he won the title 11 times he had to lose it 11 times. The title changed hands pretty often during the attitude era. The rock had 6 title reigns and he left way early. If the rock stayed and had 11 reigns would you call him an egomanic? I dont see anything wrong with him being 11 time champion hes been around a while now. You saying he had to put someone over makes no sense. You can say that about every superstar they do what they are told. Explain to me how he HAD to put them over give me a reason.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
No, I wouldnt call Rock an egomaniac, because Rock wasn't MARRIED or DATING the boss's daughter. He would have gotten the Title that many times merely because he either deserved it, or thats what the people wanted.

And I said HHH had 1 Title reign before he started dating Stephy, not married. Either way, untill he got to Stephy he wasn't much but a mid-carder beginning to step up to the main event level.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^And you know when they started dating because you were backstage and have a personal realtionship with the parties mentioned?

King Of Kings

Reaction score
No, I wouldnt call Rock an egomaniac, because Rock wasn't MARRIED or DATING the boss's daughter. He would have gotten the Title that many times merely because he either deserved it, or thats what the people wanted.

And I said HHH had 1 Title reign before he started dating Stephy, not married. Either way, untill he got to Stephy he wasn't much but a mid-carder beginning to step up to the main event level.

Ok you still dident explain why he HAD to put anyone over. And how did triple h not deserve it he was over just like the rock was. He wasent over just because of who he married.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
HHH was over, yes I admitt that....BUt, not as over as The Rock. Rock & Austin were the most over in late '99. HHH mighta been over but no way in comparison.

And HHH HAD to put guys like 'Tista, Cena, Hardy over 'cause they were getting more popular than HHH, and he couldn't just push them down like he did in the past to Kane, Booker T, RVD, Scotty Steiner, ect. like CMS has said. He SHOULD have put them over, but at that time HHH was aat an all-time high Ego. And so was idiot Vince for having that done. HHH had a say in his storylines, outcomes, and others I assure you. I dont have proof, but it's a guarantee.