HHH injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I think this could be the best thing for Sheamus, he could claim that he "put Triple H out" thus making him look like a legit monster heel type.

MizMasta3000

It's a minor injury. He'll probably just wear tape under his knee pads again. No storyline is going to be drawn from this I don't think

Mister J

Reaction score
I still want to see Scott Steiner kick Triple H's ass. That would be entertaining.

kingovkings

Reaction score
It's a minor injury. He'll probably just wear tape under his knee pads again. No storyline is going to be drawn from this I don't think

If he is just going to strap it up with tape why take time off ?. Doesn't need to take time out to just be taping it up.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Never glad to see anybody miss any time due to injury but I do think this will do more good than bad. New stars NEED to be made but I hope they don't rush it like they did with Sheamus. Miz is being brought up slow and credible snagging all kinds of championships on his way which is the right way to do it. Guys like Austin, Rock, even Angle were brought up like this and most importantly like Miz they got theirselves over huge with the crowd. A new main scene on Raw will be fresh but something tells me Edge is headed to Raw.

And hopefully during this break for HHH he can get back into decent shape. When he came back at SS a couple years ago he was ripped but now he's got a gut as big as JR's.

Mister J

Reaction score
The Miz needs to learn how to wrestle. His best asset is his big mouth.

straight_edge76

I think The Miz is awesome in the ring (no pun intended) and of the mid-card guys he is the most main event ready (with the exception of Christan of course) with HBK,HHH and Taker all likely taking time off in 2010 I think that it would be the perfect time to elevate Christan and The Miz up to main event status.

Mister J

Reaction score
The Miz is average in the ring. You kids make it out like he's the best thing in wrestling.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
There's a lot of wrestlers just 'average' in the ring, it doesn't mean they can't step up into the main event. Miz's mic skills and ability to draw heat are not average but outstanding, something not many can do.

straight_edge76

I never said that he was the best in the ring but he is pretty good imo. It itsn't so much his in-ring ability that draws so much praise from me. He has the total package imo, he has charisma for days, he can get a crowd reaction (a real reaction not the typical attacking the face/crowd reactions) which is rare for any mid-carder these days, he is drastically improved in the ring since coming to the WWE. I by no means am putting him in the category of a guy like Jericho but his ring skills are good enought to have some great matches, his match with Edge this past week on SD was pretty good if you ask me.

Mister J

Reaction score
I'd like to see The Miz run his mouth to someone like William Regal or Fit Finlay. He would get his ass handed to him.

straight_edge76

Yeah Enzo, those were a few of the names I was going to bring up. The Miz is the complete package for a good main event run in the WWE tbh. Look at a guy like Edge, who is average in the ring at best imo but it's his character and charisma that has gotten him as far as he has gotten. What I have noticed is with superior in-ring skills, charisma is more often than not sacrificed (Bryan Danielson).

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, The Miz would own Regal on the mic. Throw a few boring references and even if they might not be true Miz would sell it. And Fit Finlay. Lol, seriously