HHH injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
- Triple H is reportedly dealing with minor pain in his quadriceps, although he is not expected to miss any ring time for the time being. However, there is a chance he'll need to get the ailment taken care of over the summer.

Grrrrrrrr Damn his fucking quads. Guess this will make a lot of peeps happy eh =/.

Reaction score
So no Taker, HHH or HBK this summer? Hopefully Bob Tista catches his annual injury around this time and maybe, just maybe the E will feel forced to create some new stars. MIZ!?!?!

Mister J

Reaction score
It will make me happy since Triple H is an asshole that insults other wrestlers. He must have learned that from Ric Flair too.

kingovkings

Reaction score
It will make me happy since Triple H is an asshole that insults other wrestlers. He must have learned that from Ric Flair too.

Im quite sure HHH can insult ppl very well on his own with out the aid of ric flair infact if we beileve eveything that is written about him. He is quite the tyrant of the WWE :p, Ya know with him shagging steph and being Vinces son in law, Blah Blah Blah :smh .

Areoplex

Reaction score
Well that sucks if he does take a bit of time off, I actually like watching Triple H wrestle.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So no Taker, HHH or HBK this summer? Hopefully Bob Tista catches his annual injury around this time and maybe, just maybe the E will feel forced to create some new stars. MIZ!?!?!

I was thinking the same thing. But remember what happened when Taker came back from his previous hiatus? He buried Punk to the point he was completely out of the title picture and feuding with a ref. What's going to happen when Triple AND Taker returns this year? Just 2 of the new ME getting buried.

noumenon

LOL...HHH and his fuckin quads. If need be he should have it taken care of even a little earlier and have Sheamus "put him out". I just hope this doesn't limit what he can do in the ring and hurt his program with Sheamus.

Reaction score
HHH has a minor pain in his quads? better reserve a hospital bed! this is bullshit. i liked HHH as a wrestler but sometimes (like this) he can be a pussy

noumenon

Well, when you've torn both of your quads off the bone, yeah... I'd take some pain in them seriously.

kingovkings

Reaction score
LOL...HHH and his fuckin quads. If need be he should have it taken care of even a little earlier and have Sheamus "put him out". I just hope this doesn't limit what he can do in the ring and hurt his program with Sheamus.

I'm looking forward to Sheamus/HHH that would be a good way to build Sheamus by having him take out Trips and put him on the shelf. I really hopes that happens. Doubt it though bet it will be after Summer slam. Unless they get to bad and he has no choice but to take time out.

HHH has a minor pain in his quads? better reserve a hospital bed! this is bullshit. i liked HHH as a wrestler but sometimes (like this) he can be a pussy

lol yeah tearing your 1st quad of the bone and having someone put you in the walls of Jericho on announce table, And then tearing your 2ND quad in just as bad and finishing the match is being a real pussy init =/.

So i think if my quads were in that shape and i felt then niggling then id take time off to get them looked at too, No matter how much of a pussy it makes me look.

LadyHotrod

Awesome, I hope he injures it severly within the next few weeks and leave for a long fucking time!

noumenon

^ Yeah, because HHH is really holding young talent down and taking up MASSIVE amounts of airtime.

MizMasta3000

Damn so much for his jumping knee, knee smash, spinebuster and Pedigree. He does four fucking moves! LOL

Great One

No, he does a suplex, hiptoss, neckbreacker, figure-four, and a shin breaker too. Many more.