HHH and Vince Praise Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
- Triple H called the CM Punk/Paul Heyman segment some of the best promo work in many years. The program is being built with the “big fight feel,†something both Vince McMahon and Heyman love. Hunter is really high up on the realism and feels it shows a side of Punk’s character that hasn’t been seen WWE television. One observer pointed you would have to go back to Punk’s program with Raven in Ring of Honor to know that he really had it in him. While both Vince and Hunter feel Punk plays a better heel in the ring, they are “very happy†with this current direction and feel it’s a completely different kind of babyface.

- Daniel Bryan’s match against Antonio Cesaro was being called a second “Match of the Year†candidate in just as many weeks. Triple H greeted Antonio Cesaro as soon as he got backstage and CM Punk and others gave him an ovation. Many workers were spotted watching the bout on the monitor backstage.

- After the show we’re told Vince McMahon went to Bryan and told him that sometimes it’s “good to be wrong.â€

- Triple H “blew a gasket†on Ryback for his botched spot at the end of the match with Daniel Bryan where he was supposed to protect Bryan and catch him then put him through a table. It was seen as “careless and reckless†that Ryback just let Bryan bump to the outside and didn’t know how to improvise after completely botching it. According to a source backstage, Hunter got in Ryback’s face and was screaming “carelessness†at him. Bryan is expected to get x-rays on his collar bone on Tuesday but isn’t believed to be hurt as he worked the dark match main event following the taping. However, it’s worth noting this continues to hurt the stock of Ryback. Not only was Hunter upset with the spot but CM Punk and John Cena were vocal about it as well. Cena is someone that rarely calls out others, so when he does, people listen.

- Credit: Wrestlingnewsworld.com
I'm Not Sure How Legit This Site Is But Interesting.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The site's just as legit as the others. Not sure how much of this I completely believe but just the thought of Trips getting in Ryback's face like that :mark:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I buy very little of it to be honest. That was nowhere near the best promo in years at least not punks half. Vince seldom admits when he's wrong often going years. HHH getting into Rybacks face maybe but then why not Brock last Monday? He rag dolled Punk much worse.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I never trust anything WNW says, because they just copy & paste news from other news sites, then try and re-word it as if they're reporting it themselves.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Hearing news of Ryback being knocked down a peg is always good news to hear. Can't wait until we're comparing him to the likes of Heidenreich one day.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Pretty detailed account from a site that doesn't have any credits to go backstage.

Reminds me of Meltzer accounts of creative meetings where it looked like an E-Fed TT, which is funny because because NOONE has ever been accredited to be in a booking meeting, even ESPN was kicked out when a booking meeting started.

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
'After the show we’re told Vince McMahon went to Bryan and told him that sometimes it’s “good to be wrong.”' Absolute bullshit.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Ryback is a dangerous idiot and after how amazing Daniel Bryan was during the first two matches he shouldn't have to endure that moron being careless. I witnessed the botch and was truly offended that Ryback even got to go out there after Cesaro/Bryan stole the show. Fuck the Ryback.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I don't know, it all seems way too good to be true. Bryan, Cesaro and Punk getting praised by Vince and Triple H? Ryback getting shouted at for being reckless? It all sounds like a smark's dream scenario.

I'll still choose to believe it though. The thought of Bryan and Triple H getting along together makes me very happy.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ryback is a dangerous idiot and after how amazing Daniel Bryan was during the first two matches he shouldn't have to endure that moron being careless. I witnessed the botch and was truly offended that Ryback even got to go out there after Cesaro/Bryan stole the show. Fuck the Ryback.

I love how everybody just assumes it was Rybacks fault for dropping him, maybe Bryan should've waited for Rybackto get into position before running off the apron, didn't even give him enough time to turn around. This shit ain't ballet, accidents happen.

Plus, You can't just blindly blame the guy trying to catch the diver, he is the one taking all the risk.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It totally looked like Ryback's fault when I watched it. He can't keep up with Bryan.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Another reason why Bryan should've waited for Ryback to get into position. Again, can't solely blame one guy,

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Ryback was fully turned around when Bryan went running towards him, and also had his eyes on him as well. You could argue that Bryan put too much momentum in his jump, but that doesn't mean Ryback should have just dropped him. Not the worst mistake you'll see in the world, but pretty careless on Ryback's part in my opinion.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I honestly didn't see Ryback fully turned around when I watched, maybe a visual aid would help and if I'm wrong I would admit it. I still don't think the blame should solely go on Ryback, and imagine if Bryan tried that spot with Vader or Mike Awesome? Should consider himself lucky WWE doesn't have stiffs like that anymore.