HHH and Samoa Joe get people talking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Triple H and Samoa Joe have more than a few people talking after Triple H briefly followed Samoa Joe on Twitter late last night. Triple H is known for not following TNA Wrestling employees on social media which is why this move caught the eyes of anyone who was paying attention.

It’s also worth noting that shortly after Triple H followed Samoa Joe, Joe followed him back. For anyone who isn’t familiar with Twitter, in order to direct message someone on the social media platform both users have to follow each other.

This could be absolutely nothing but due to the fact that Triple H doesn’t follow TNA talent, it’s worth mentioning.
I think this Would have been great like 5 or 6 years ago, now I don't think he's worth it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Why would Triple H contact him through Twitter? I'm pretty sure the company knows how to get into direct contact with any worker.

also :twitter:

Reactions: Gimmick

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Kinda interesting. Maybe they just wanted to chat casually!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:lmao what the fuck why would they DM each other on Twitter. And if it's just briefly as this article states then they didn't get any DMing in anyway. Trips was just on his phone and accidentally clicked follow on one of those recommended for you things, and Joe saw that he followed him and followed Trips back. This is the most hilarious news story in history.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I won't read too much into it but you never know at the same time social media is used these days even for business matters. I've wanted to see Joe in WWE for years and even though this would be some years late I still would want to see it happen anyways. He is just spinning his wheels in TNA.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lmao what the fuck why would they DM each other on Twitter. And if it's just briefly as this article states then they didn't get any DMing in anyway. Trips was just on his phone and accidentally clicked follow on one of those recommended for you things, and Joe saw that he followed him and followed Trips back. This is the most hilarious news story in history.
Could easily exchange numbers and shit through dm it isn't all that farfetched even though I'm sure this article is reaching pretty hard for a story.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Could easily exchange numbers and shit through dm it isn't all that farfetched even though I'm sure this article is reaching pretty hard for a story.

True, I didn't think of that. But even then, Trips would still have to bank on Joe following him back. Would have been pretty funny if he didn't and HHH has to tweet him "Hey, follow me back?" or something :lmao dirt sheets would have went crazy.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Although it sounds like a non-story, it does seem extremely interesting. I too just thought along the same lines as @PHX that it was used to exchange numbers but then surely HHH could have easily gotten it from someone in the lockeroom and kept all this "speculation" away.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
pretty sure one of the agents would have it like Mercury or Knoble

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Bit of a none story too, and I also hate twitter.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Punk13 bringin' that hard hittin' journalism.

It's not goin' to get me talkin' since it's just fuckin' random occurrence on Twitter but maybe people who think like you do Punk13 will have some serious discussions about this.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Although it sounds like a non-story, it does seem extremely interesting. I too just thought along the same lines as @PHX that it was used to exchange numbers but then surely HHH could have easily gotten it from someone in the lockeroom and kept all this "speculation" away.
Unless Trips wanted the speculation. He seems to be very internet aware unlike Vince is/was so he could very well know what he is doing with this and wants it to happen to generate discussion. You can tell by the way he said some of the references against Bryan in their feud that he knows how to stir up the internet fanbase. So again this could really not be shit at all but I'm not going to totally dismiss given it is Triple H.

ninjashoes

Reaction score
I would love to see Joe in the WWE however I feel that TNA is a good fit for him. The WWE isn't exactly expanding at the moment.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Why is Keep It Fresh desperate to be an African-American when in fact he is a scrawny white man who may or may not look like McLovin?

Also, no room for old fatties in the elite rasslin fed. Sumo Joe either needs a gastric band or a reality check, he is a bush league rassler.