Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Don't worry about gates, that insult isn't even his own. Some fat dude in another forum is upset that he got red rep from everyone so he insults everyone and he thinks I wear a lot of make up when I don't wear any besides 'wings' so he uses that insult. Poor gates can't even think of his own insults.

gates is mad because his wife is nasty and has a penis bigger than his. Just ignore him, he'll go away.

Pancake batter face, rats nest for hair and is married to The_Model.

Life hilarity.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Pancake batter face, rats nest for hair and is married to The_Model.

Life hilarity.

lol wife has a penis.

Now stop ruining the guy's intro you blueberry.

Sole Survivor, ignore this moron, the rest of us aren't like this. We aren't afraid to pick up a gun and fire it during a war.

Reaction score
lol wife has a penis.

Now stop ruining the guy's intro you blueberry.

Sole Survivor, ignore this moron, the rest of us aren't like this. We aren't afraid to pick up a gun and fire it during a war.

Troll face is appropriate for a real life internet troll, lol.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not nice to talk about your wife like that, gates. I mean, husband, sorry, I keep forgetting!

Reaction score
Where's Electric Funeral? Oh.. I mean The_Model? I know you had to change his diapers and wipe his old, saggy ass this morning, but he needs to come back here as it delivered.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Welcome to IWF Sole Survivor. I see you like doing BTB's I did two BTB's a couple years back. The links are on my userpage if you want to check them out!