Hey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
So I am Sole Survivor. I love doing wrestling btbs. I get joy out of it. Done many of them. Just heard of this website and joined as soon as possible.

My interests are video games, books, writing, wrestling and basketball. I am from Ohio. 11. I hope to enjoy this website and you enjoy my BTBs so I am Sole Survivor and it is a pleasure to be here on impactwrestling.com

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
Hello, I'm privileged to be the first to welcome you. I'm also new here, a lot of nice people here, Jerseyboybastard'd agree . Just stay active and your stay will hopefully be fun.

I see you're a fellow book fan.. don't forget to add what you think as your favourites in the Casual Talk forum.

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
OK, Thanks for accepting me. Jerseyboybastard OK, seems like you have nice people and I will stay active to produce my BTB well. Preview is posted to let you know.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I agree with Adhyanta - lots of cool people here. Hope you enjoy your stay. Cheers.

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Thanks man. It is awesome here. Seems so neat and organized. Bright to see all of it. Cool design with the red and white stuff. Awesome.

Reaction score
^You're sucking up to that pancake batter face trollop?

Sad. Just sad.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
No. I'm too much of a pussy to do that because I think she doesn't like suck ups.

Don't wanna start having my first trouble here, least of all in this thread, so if you take this the wrong way, I'm sorry and please blame it on my inability to compose a better sentence.

You forgot to welcome the newbie, gatesoftanhauser. Me being a sad case for sucking up to LHR isn't his fault. It's mine.. somehow I can't sound friendly telling you this, but I sure wish I could. Sorry, gates.

And Sole Survivor.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Don't worry about gates, that insult isn't even his own. Some fat dude in another forum is upset that he got red rep from everyone so he insults everyone and he thinks I wear a lot of make up when I don't wear any besides 'wings' so he uses that insult. Poor gates can't even think of his own insults.

gates is mad because his wife is nasty and has a penis bigger than his. Just ignore him, he'll go away.