Heres the deal with Famous.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

Wow when did this turn into a spelling bee?Don't like it,Use that ignore button.

Great One

Um, it's not a spelling bee and I never said it was. I'm telling you no one likes you because they can't read your posts, because you type like a 14 year old wanna be black kid who's deprived of any real education.

That's what I'm trying to say.

Reaction score
I have never posted in the undressed section.Jus check yourself.But i have made a thread in the undressed section once.

Ok. Can you please explain that. If you made a thread in the undressed section, that means you have posted there. Wake up.

Also, not to knock you off your high horse. But you aint the person who made me leave. You werent even one of the people that made me leave. So...you can step down now.

Also, you expect to have credibility buy quoting the biggest crack whore slut to ever walk this earth. Pffft. You are really grasping at air now.

And I never really flamed you in this thread. This was just a thread full of facts and solutions for all the people on this board that disagree with you. I was just simply reminding them that there is an ignore button. And to not be shy to use it.

Anyway, that is all. Take care now, bye bye then!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ Peep, at least I know your a chunky monkeyass every time I look at your BEST photo, found in "The Real You."

Jhar... You really are that stupid!

You come on here bragging 24/7, leaving a trail of unnessceray Spam & then once some 1 beats you in an argument you are forced to use your idiotic pre-teen inuslts just to try & counter. So what if Peepshow's not a bloody anerexic like you & your brain dead Fake Tann'ed sister, atleast at the end of the day he provdies entertainment, humour & intelligence which is something you don't have! I'd actually like to see a valid point you've made in a post in any of the wrestling sections.... Actually the whole forum!

Anyweis... back to the point... Oh yer! Don't start an argument that you can't finish... Provide some more intelligence in your posts & please just stop acting like a fekin glorifyed nOOb!

As for the whole TOK, Famous... I personnaly don't have a problem with either 1 of them but yet again... The way they get their name recognised around here is kinda stupid. It's always the attention whores who want everything to revolve around them that will get noticed while the more intelligent laid back members who provide a lot more to the forum overall get buried into unknown obscurity.

Anyweis, enough with my rant... just felt a bit pissed off with Jhar & also other things... I'm gyna LMAO if i find like 2/3 negative rep's from him tommorrow similair to what happened before when i addressed him... lol!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Uh oh...its coming.....you guessed it! Its the Rell appreciation thread part 4

I dedicate this song to myself...again, Ahem

"You are so beautiful To me, Can't you see!!! You're everything I hoped for You're everything I need, you are so beautiful To me...to meeeeeee"

You are the wind beneath my wings.

Also, famous quoting Paris Hilton isn't the best way to defend yourself.

Wrestling Station

You are the wind beneath my wings.

Also, famous quoting Paris Hilton isn't the best way to defend yourself.

i didnt know that monkeys got wings!? :shock: oh now i get it, you have upgraded since last April! :p
5059qtl.jpg

Next time wear a jacket or something lol

Famou$ 187

I don't think theat Paris is the best but i certainly think the quote gives justice to you people.