Heres the deal with Famous.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
lmao peep. jhar. you are going on my ignore list to. you really are a dumbass. first off, if i would have lost, i would have left. and when i did leave, i didnt create a new name "Tha Outkast Kid" I stayed away from IWF. but you really are dumb. anyway im not flaming anymore. i was just simply saying, that you can always ignore people you dont want to see. this goes for the people who flamed me for this thread. there are more people that dont like famous other than me. i was just making the thread to remind people that you can ignore famous. anyway. im out.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
^ yay! keep tryin, think it over w/ a fatty donut! fatty donut = great brainfood!

dude soooooooo much incorrect grammar there. A 9 year old could type better than that. Can you just do us all a favor and shut up, fatty donut is the best you can come up with and that is sad, PeeP isn't all that fat. Well coming from you and your big anorexic 2 cent slut hooker of a sister. Donuts are probably the worst food that you can eat in your family.

I GOT JHAR'S FAVORITE 3 WORDS

"BINGE AND PURGE"

Wordlife

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Treated Jhars Life!!!!!!!!!

Rell

Reaction score
Uh oh...its coming.....you guessed it! Its the Rell appreciation thread part 4

I dedicate this song to myself...again, Ahem

"You are so beautiful To me, Can't you see!!! You're everything I hoped for You're everything I need, you are so beautiful To me...to meeeeeee"

Dylanfsd

Reaction score

"You are so beautiful To me, Can't you see!!! You're everything I hoped for You're everything I need, you are so beautiful To me...to meeeeeee"

I sang that song for you smurf

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you

Mick Foley: That was almost as painful to hear as to see you..............mod your own forum

Rell

Reaction score
Do I smell jealousy?

Rell

Reaction score
I smell a dance off *Does the robot*

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Peep, at least I know your a chunky monkeyass every time I look at your BEST photo, found in "The Real You."

Wordlife

hello ppl.... looks like peep and jhar are mad at each other... they should make a FUCK JHAR888 or FUCK PEEP thread lol j/k

Famou$ 187

I admit TOK i lost th "bet".But you have to admit i got in ur head so bad that u left an made a thread that said "Not Fun Anymore".Which was a joke.For people who said i post only in here & in the undressed sections.Who doesn't post in here?I have never posted in the undressed section.Jus check yourself.But i have made a thread in the undressed section once.Conclusion:Im the "most hated" here but then again you people take the time out to post about me & to make 3 threads about me.Let ,me leave you wit this quote-
52wgf3n.png