Henry slimming down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm a fan of monster Clay too, but no one does it as good as Henry imo. Perhaps have Henry be champion for 3 months, Clay steps up to take him on as a face, Henry destroys the crap out of him. 3 months later Clay returns as monster and defeats Henry. Crowd loves him for it, wooo, then he cuts heel promo on their asses. But that would mean 2 monster reigns in a row.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm a fan of monster Clay too, but no one does it as good as Henry imo. Perhaps have Henry be champion for 3 months, Clay steps up to take him on as a face, Henry destroys the crap out of him. 3 months later Clay returns as monster and defeats Henry. Crowd loves him for it, wooo, then he cuts heel promo on their asses. But that would mean 2 monster reigns in a row.

Better than a Sheamus reign.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
My Nan would give us a more entertaining reign than Sheamful.

Probably, very few people wouldn't. But one way or the other, Henry returning, leaving a skid mark on that boy Sheamus and taking the strap would be awesome.

Reactions: Crayo

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Probably, very few people wouldn't. But one way or the other, Henry returning, leaving a skid mark on that boy Sheamus and taking the strap would be awesome.

Give 90% of the roster the same booking and they're worse. It's sod all to do with the performer.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nah, Sheamus sucks as a face. CM Punk's reign > his by a mile and that's saying something. Heel Sheamus is gold.

I prefer him as a face, he was just angry as a heel. Yet as a face, he showed glimpses of comedy as well as the aggression to his game plus that confident likeability he has to him. Sheamus has been better than your typical Cena reign, Orton as a face and most other faces on the Roster. Saying he hasn't been better than Punk when both of them are watered down is obvious also, for all his downsides Punk is still one of the top 10 best on the planet. Hence why I mentioned the 90% of the roster not 100%.