Henry slimming down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Very good to hear that he's trying to slim down a bit, but am I the only one who's a bit disappointed in it, not because of him doing it etc, but because I feel we will lose the Mark Henry as we know him.

This may be a weird subject, but I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and when I said Henry was out, he mentioned the idea of Henry coming back thin. Of course, he'd lose his "big fat guy who can rip your head off" look, and he'd be pretty much useless, I guess. But of course, that's not the case. If he drops some weight it's not going to be such a big, noticeable thing.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I see where you are coming from, I think if he does lose weight (which he looks to be doing) then when he gets back, WWE needs to think of a new direction for him as like you say he'll no longer be that big guy, and worlds strongest man tag anymore.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
His chest is still going to be huge since he has so much muscle. He's still going to be big it's just the blubber that's going to disappear from the cheeks and sides.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, what I'm saying is that the size difference is not going to be that big or anything, so I think they'll be able to sell him the same way they do now.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
True you are probably right, I guess we will have to see how 'big' he is when he gets back. Still, fair play to the guy for wanting to do something about it, and from the picture it looks like he's getting somewhere.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
For sure, since he's 40 it's good for him to worry about his health. Losing weight helps, of course. And I also agree on the point that we have to wait and see how big he'll be.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
Very good to hear that he's trying to slim down a bit, but am I the only one who's a bit disappointed in it, not because of him doing it etc, but because I feel we will lose the Mark Henry as we know him.

He'll still be big and intimidating. Him having a large belly didn't help his character imo.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Henry in 1995

The link above shows him even slimmer than that. He'll always have a big head though. Makes him look fatter than he is.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He gonna look sexy when he return :boss:

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
I saw an old WWE vid last month where henry debuted, he was skinny as fuck there. 30 pounds wont be enough.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He should be around 300 :true: