Help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
I notice people have black outlines on some of their renders on the banners. How do you do that? I'd like that feature in some of mine to help it stand out more.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
like you have the effect on your miami heat banner/sign....it may be the stroke effect in photoshop...

Reactions: 1 person

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
That wasn't made by me. And I use GIMP. Dez was made by me if you want to see my work. :p

The_King

Reaction score
Wish I could help you out, but I'm not sure how to do it on GIMP. You might want to ask around and see if there are any GIMP users, or you can google a tutorial (I'd suggest googling something along the lines of: "How to add stroke in GIMP")

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
even i'm not GIMP user but i think you did kinda blur/motion blue effect on your dez sign.....you might need to get PS..it's more easier and creative

Ryan

Reaction score
Nah, don't bother with getting PS if you have GIMP. GIMP has everything you need to do graphics. I'm not sure how to do that on GIMP, but look up how to apply stroke or outlines on GIMP. You also need to make sure the render you are use is of the absolute best quality if you want to outline it otherwise it won't look good.

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
Thanks Ryan.. I am still using GIMP and don't plan to change anytime soon because the people I do work for says I'm really good at it atm. So I won't change to another program and become a noob again.