Help the Italian Outsider wasting his money

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

title

• Vacation in an english spoken country (2000-3000$)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New pc

• New cell phone (1000$)

• New I-pod( screw my ex-gf who throw it in a lake)

• Xbox or PS3 and games

• a pair of hookswords and a martial arts course

• Drugs

• Just save the money

• A hot and loyal wife from Uzbekistan( 600$)

• Other

• Total voters

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its about the same. You get like a buck fifty-six in the US, and a buck fifty-nine here.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Carlos come to Melboure. Our underworld violence pwns everywhere else in the World. Some guy was chased down the street and shot fifty metres from where I live. You'd appreciae that. Plus, we aren't America, or America jr :D

i'd probably come there once Shania isn't under age anymore, so i can rape him without breaking the laws.

Its about the same. You get like a buck fifty-six in the US, and a buck fifty-nine here.
cool.you have almost convinced me, now i have only to find some asshole to follow me.then i can come and sack Canada as i did to Germany years ago.:laugh:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Carlos said:
i'd probably come there once Shania isn't under age anymore, so i can rape him without breaking the laws.
The law doesn't apply to any offenses commited against Shane.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I should speak a little french, but i'm afraid i won't understand anything, so screw it. i always hated that gay language, their gay country and their even more gay history.

as for Germany,i just stole a couple of things and avoided paying of others(restaurants, alcholics) , and followed Orton's example in a hotel, if you know what i'm talking about :shifty:

i'm not the nicest tourist on earth, but you know, i was young :laugh:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well if you do come to Canada just remember that Quebecois french is different than real french.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
it's the same, i wouldn't understand much anyways. i'll just rely on english.
or i'll invent something to make them understand anyways.

PeepShow

You said you wouldn't be able to understand much Italian over there, but you use it here a lot.

:confused:

Soulpower

You said you wouldn't be able to understand much Italian over there, but you use it here a lot.

People in Canada speak French. Therefore, the ITALIAN Outsider (Who speaks Italian) wouldn't understand French.

Fun fact:French and Italian are different languages :shifty:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

People in Canada speak French. Therefore, the ITALIAN Outsider (Who speaks Italian) wouldn't understand French.

Fun fact:French and Italian are different languages :shifty:

that pretty much sums up.monk asked if i speak french, i said a little,but i wouldn't understand much anyways.I think you didn't read a couple of posts Lucas.
brian kendrick's biceps said:
The law doesn't apply to any offenses commited against Shane.
/rape

Dipset Army said:
buy some pot
somehow i don't need to buy :shifty: