Help the Italian Outsider wasting his money

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

title

• Vacation in an english spoken country (2000-3000$)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New pc

• New cell phone (1000$)

• New I-pod( screw my ex-gf who throw it in a lake)

• Xbox or PS3 and games

• a pair of hookswords and a martial arts course

• Drugs

• Just save the money

• A hot and loyal wife from Uzbekistan( 600$)

• Other

• Total voters

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
so.. in less than a week i'll be done with college exams, and i already quitted work (i got fired :laugh:); having saved enough money for next year's college i have a pretty decent amount to waste for my own pleasure, more or less 1500-2000 euro (2300-3000 $).

since i haven't decided anything yet, how you IWF members would use that money?

Qwake

I would either by a cheap car to run me about (if i didnt have one).

I would go and buy xbox 360 games :smh

I would use it on hookers :shocking:

You should save it tbh, then whn you go to college you could stay with someone rather then at the college and pay them a little bit each week to stay there. (sensible answer)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Give it to me Carlos :yes:

*puts on MS mask*

DRUGS, DRUGS, DRUGS, DRUGS!

*takes off mask*

IDK, spend it on your car or something. Dude, whatever you like to do, spend it on that. You could also save it as well. It may come in handy one day. You never know.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I would either by a cheap car to run me about (if i didnt have one).
not enough money tbh
I would go and buy xbox 360 games :smh

it's one of the options

You should save it tbh, then whn you go to college you could stay with someone rather then at the college and pay them a little bit each week to stay there. (sensible answer)

that's not a problem, i can stay at home and attend college lessons.(1 hour by train yea, but a flat in Milan is definetely too much expensive)

BKB; said:
Give it to me Carlos
keep dreaming :laugh:

BKB; said:
*puts on MS mask*

DRUGS, DRUGS, DRUGS, DRUGS!

*takes off mask*
it's one of the (joke) options
BKB; said:
IDK, spend it on your car or something. Dude, whatever you like to do, spend it on that. You could also save it as well. It may come in handy one day. You never know.
the ''just save'' options includes the possibility of a car in the future.

I ADDED A POLL, VOTE BITCHES

PeepShow

Wow, if anyone threw my iPod in a lake or destroyed it for that matter, there would be a nice end in site for that person. I would say that, mainly because I listen to a lot of music, and it would come in handy, especially if you travel a lot. Screw TDK and his cell phone bullshit.

Also, have you ever been to the US? If not, I would suggest that. It would be a nice experience for you and get you to know how pricks like us in the US live.

meh, my thoughts anyways.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Wow, if anyone threw my iPod in a lake or destroyed it for that matter, there would be a nice end in site for that person. I would say that, mainly because I listen to a lot of music, and it would come in handy, especially if you travel a lot. Screw TDK and his cell phone bullshit.
trust me she got punished badly for that.i'm definitely the nicest person on earth nor a good christian.
and yea the i-pod is highly likely,it's not even too expensive
Also, have you ever been to the US? If not, I would suggest that. It would be a nice experience for you and get you to know how pricks like us in the US live.

i thought so.. the possibilities are US,Australian,England, maybe Canada too.
i'll see if i can find some asshole to join me in August.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You should totally come to Canada. We're not the US. How much more convincing do you need?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You and Anthony would make a great Italian couple.

for some unknown reason i suspect we would end up killing each other...:shifty:

monkeystyle; said:
You should totally come to Canada. We're not the US. How much more convincing do you need?

free me from paying for alcholics.then i'll take the first flight on monday to Canada

btman

Reaction score
I say save it for gas money in 2012.

Otherwise new comp if your current one isn't up-to-par.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Toronto is okay. Its Canada's biggest city and there's a lot to see and do there, but I dunno what it is but I personally don't like the city.

Montreal is amazing. As is Quebec City. Montreal is a great party city with a lot of history, and a lot of fun stuff to see and do. Quebec City which is not too far away has awesome architecture and is a nice quiet place to while away a few days walking around.

Of course the east coast is famous for its seafood, and shit like the bay of fundy as tourist attractions. Also booze. Especially Screech.

And the last place I'd suggest is Vancouver. Very diverse city, and very easy to find ganja. :D

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Toronto is okay. Its Canada's biggest city and there's a lot to see and do there, but I dunno what it is but I personally don't like the city.

Montreal is amazing. As is Quebec City. Montreal is a great party city with a lot of history, and a lot of fun stuff to see and do. Quebec City which is not too far away has awesome architecture and is a nice quiet place to while away a few days walking around.

Of course the east coast is famous for its seafood, and shit like the bay of fundy as tourist attractions. Also booze. Especially Screech.

+1 point to the east coast!
And the last place I'd suggest is Vancouver. Very diverse city, and very easy to find ganja. :D
you'll probably disapprove but i've kinda given up with that now :smh

still one reason i'd still pick US over Canada is the big advantage in the euro-dollar exchange, i dunno if it's the same for canadian $

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Carlos come to Melboure. Our underworld violence pwns everywhere else in the World. Some guy was chased down the street and shot fifty metres from where I live. You'd appreciae that. Plus, we aren't America, or America jr :D