Help! Im open to any tips of any kind. MUST BE APPROPRIATE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ok.... So, Here's My Situation:
I like My Pastor's Son. He's been a minister at my church for bout 4 yrs now. AmFor almost 8 yrs I hv grown to REALLY "Like" Him.. Alot. I wish I had more cofidence to tell him because I do want him to know. Last time He, My Cousin and I went out to eat after church, there was this small group of older ppl that I didnt know were watching us. When He and My cousin stepped outside to talk, Two of the older ladies said that they thought we were a young married couple cause of how much we were laughing and Telling Jokes and Getting along between the three of us. I told them no we werent married and we're just friends. The one lady winked at me and said she thinks he likes me.... I dnt know what to do and Each time my Feelings grow stronger towards him each time I see him. :emoji_slight_frown:.
There was also the time when He had on a accesery ring, He took it off one time and just gave it to me to look at without me asking bout it. It was a little awkward at first. Of course the older ppl noticed it too. Lol. Im open to ANY Tips. But they MUST BE APPROPIATE, PLZ!. (last forum I went to, they bashed me and said all kinds of inappropriate things.)

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Pretty simple actually... if you are available and he is available then swallow any and all fear about approaching him and just do it.

One of the things I've learned in my 40 years is that you regret things that you don't do when your gut feeling is that you should do them... do not let something that feels right to you pass you by.

May I ask what religion we are talking about here? That can make a difference as well..

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Play this on a boombox outside his window

(obviously a silly answer, who has a boombox these days?)

Reactions: CM Punk

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Play this on a boombox outside his window

(obviously a silly answer, who has a boombox these days?)

I forgot to mention.... I ALREADY DO Hv his number. Had it for bout 5 yrs now. Lol. We do talk. I just dnt hv enough confidense to tell him. Tbh, I think he might sorta know. My friends and I were out bowling last year and I had asked him to Guess who liked him. Well, my cousin was a sneaky guy and pointing to me above my head. I went into hideing (I know, prob shouldnt hv done, right?) and I heard him say to the other's "Well.... What would we do?" So, I think he might sorta know now. ....... IDK, I feel comfortable and safe being around him when the three of us are hanging out and such. This saturday he's picking me up to go to My Cousin'a to watch some movies on Clearplay, Hv ice cream and Pizza!

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, Tom is the day we get to hang out. He, My Cousin and I. I cant wait! Tbh, I feel comfortable around him. I enjoy hanging out with him and sometimes I wish the times we all get together didnt hv to end. I would be fine with an xtra hour or two. :emoji_slight_smile: I mean, Im not sure what I'd do or say to him. Last time, when we were heading out of BK I was "stupid" enough to say to him "I'll see you Sunday... I think" talk about a lame response... I know he's always at church on Sundays. Lol. I got tounge Tied..... Aye Yi Yi!
*smacks own face with palm of hand*

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He Has his own espresso machine. He loves Coffee. So I wanted to try some espresso. My first time. So he made me a cup of coffee with ONE shot espresso. I thought it just tasted like steamed milk. Kinda weak. So In his cup he had two shots of espresso, He had me try a taste from his cup (Which he'd never done before) I liked it so he made me a second cup with two shots of espresso......... On top of that I had drank half a can of Mountain dew and a Slice of cake...
That didnt go over so well, after about 40 mins my Heart was raceing like crazy. I thought i was gonna pass out. I was scared. He checked my pulse and said it was around 120. *Gasp* this was during Bible Study at church couple weeks ago. He ran to get me a bottle of water and I drank about 3 bottles to flush out all the caffine. When everyone had left and it was just the two of there cleaning up his Machine, I started to calm down a bit. NEVER AGAIN WILL.THAT HAPPEN. LESSON LEARNED.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
The worst thing he could do is reject you, so just go for it.
I've always had the attitude about relationships that I'd rather get rejected and know nothing will happen with that person than go through the feeling everyday, thinking about them, wondering if it could ever happen.

Also, if it's at the point where other people think it's obvious he likes you as well, he's probably intimidated and scared too. That's right dude, you probably have the upper hand in this match. Vince is saying it's time to finish because this segment is taking too long. Wrap it up.

It's a wrestling forum, I gotta tie it back into grasps somehow.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Forgive me, but Im not sure what the point was? I understood the First part of
Ur comment clearly....

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I know its a Wrestling Forum, But This is also "OFF-TOPIC"

He was making wrestling references for your situation because it is a wrestling forum, so, he felt his answer should have some wrestling related references as part of the answer. You absolutely took his post the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.