Help getting in shape

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
G1 has a valid point. But I won't make jokes or anything cause the truth is I don't think I could do any better. I'm so out of shape its not even funny. I probably should start doing something. Even if its just walking. I mean I'm 35 years old (in August) and although I ain't huge, I ain't tiny either.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Take in less calories than you burn. It sounds simple but its hard. Get a journal. Write down how many calories you eat. Get a base line then start cutting like 500 a day.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Cutting 500 calories a day? You're supposed to eat around 2,000 a day. So in four days, you're supposed to be not eating anything? What a great way to diet.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I actually looked at the shit I ate the other day. I take in any where from 5000 -10000 calories a day. No fucking clue how I'm not a whale.

On the plus side. I'm getting my wind, baby.

...god...

Reaction score
Are you sure about that..? Because I have to eat 4 meals a day including a gallon of whole milk a day to barely get above the 5k mark. And I'm talking SHIT loads of food, it's a chore for me to try to gain/maintain weight, and one of the most frustrating and annoyingly difficult things ever.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, let's take yesterday for example. Keep in mind I also eat horribly, especially on my days off.

Breakfast: 6 banana chocolate chunk muffins and a litre of orange juice.

Lunch: 2lbs of macaroni and cheese

Afternoon munchies: 2 bags of chocolate covered pretzels

Supper: 2lbs of lasagna

Before bed snack: 1/2 a loaf of garlic bread

Plus, I drank a 2L of pepsi and two big ass bottles of berry smoothie throughout the day.

I seriously don't know what my deal is. I guess my metabolism works at hyper speed or something. I also know my body burns off a lot of energy during sleep. Whenever a girlfriend tries to sleep beside me an cuddle, they're completely unable to because I produce so much heat while I sleep. Like enough that I sleep with the windows wide open during the winter and I don't get cold.

Probably something I should look into.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Well, let's take yesterday for example. Keep in mind I also eat horribly, especially on my days off.

Breakfast: 6 banana chocolate chunk muffins and a litre of orange juice.

Lunch: 2lbs of macaroni and cheese

Afternoon munchies: 2 bags of chocolate covered pretzels

Supper: 2lbs of lasagna

Before bed snack: 1/2 a loaf of garlic bread

Plus, I drank a 2L of pepsi and two big ass bottles of berry smoothie throughout the day.

I seriously don't know what my deal is. I guess my metabolism works at hyper speed or something. I also know my body burns off a lot of energy during sleep. Whenever a girlfriend tries to sleep beside me an cuddle, they're completely unable to because I produce so much heat while I sleep. Like enough that I sleep with the windows wide open during the winter and I don't get cold.

Probably something I should look into.

How long have you been eating like this?
Honestly, you are lucky you are tall, otherwise you'd be a fat slob.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Pretty much all my life.

I'm always hungry though. Like, constantly. And that list doesn't even cover my water intake.

I seriously think something might be wrong with me, but I like to eat.

...god...

Reaction score
ROFL!!!!!! Don't you work as a chef too? What's your job?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yup, which makes it kind of worse because I sit there and eat all day long. Fucked something up? I'm not going to throw it out, I'll eat it.

I think what I really need to worry about most is my impending massive coronary.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Being a chef is also why I buy mad processed and packaged stuff on my days off. I'm just too fucking lazy.

...god...

Reaction score
I think the only healthy thing in your diet is the orange juice and maybe the berry smoothie. What happened to the captain crunch and milk? I remember you made me crave it one time and I went out and bought a shit load of captain crunch.