• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hello

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Hi all,

I'm Hemmlock, and I'm another WC refugee. Fun fact, I started out on Wrestlezone, then eWrestlingnews, then PWSforums, then WC...I was at the last one since 2013, the others for only a couple years, but all of which have since died.

Looking forward to calling this one my new home.

Fun fact, I actually don't watch wrestling. But I've sort of been trapped in the wrestling community all this time. You likely won't see me in any of those sections. I'll be in the FWA efed, and maybe the AMA fed too? I also like mafia games, so I'll probably play there, and I'll even post in the sports section from time to time, but that's about it.

Currently I'm finishing up my Masters in Special Ed, so I'm doing a semester Student Teaching. But I'm pretty certain when I finish, I'm not going to be a teacher. I'd been working in psych the last few years, and so I'm probably going to stay in that field.

I'm Looking forward to getting to know new people.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Oh hey I been on some of those forums lol

WZ I used the name Master Shake
PWS I used Blaze.

not sure if I know you or not tbh, but hello and welcome!