Hello

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I like you.

You a more mature wrestling fan then? What brought you to this site? Who is your fave wrestler? Do you have a fave PPV?

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
I presume you mean me?
if not, disregard..
what brought me to this site? I googled wwe forums.

Fave wrestler.. Id say Bryan or Ambrose.. But I love Sandows stuff, pity he's been buried. I like the look of Zayn from Nxt but I'm a sucker for hype, which I'm afraid is what's mostly behind him.

Fave Ppv.. Can't answer.. Never had enough of an interest to pay, but may in the near future

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I presume you mean me?
if not, disregard..
what brought me to this site? I googled wwe forums.

Fave wrestler.. Id say Bryan or Ambrose.. But I love Sandows stuff, pity he's been buried. I like the look of Zayn from Nxt but I'm a sucker for hype, which I'm afraid is what's mostly behind him.

Fave Ppv.. Can't answer.. Never had enough of an interest to pay, but may in the near future
Fair enough. Nice to meet you. Good choice in wrestlers there in my opinion. As for PPV's I cheat and watch em online days after or d/l. I'm a UK fan with no Sky so its the easiest way.