Hello

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
As seems to be the norm, thought i'd introduce myself.. I be Mr I Mc Hunt. Nothing special.
I cannot seem to find the option to upload an avatar? Any help would be appreciated..
Cheers

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, I'm sure one of the mods can help you out when they see this. Got any favorite wrestlers or favorite Pay-Per-Views? :eek:tunga:

Reactions: I Mc Hunt

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. How long you been a wrestling fan?

Reactions: I Mc Hunt

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
Cheers to everyone who replied..
I've been a fan on and off for years, but due to Raw/Smackdown/Nxt being on Hulu I've found myself getting back into it..
Fave wrestlers would have to be Bryan and Ambrose.. But like I said, I just now getting back into it.. Being from Ireland (although living in the US), its cringeworthy seeing how Sheamus has become..

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cheers to everyone who replied..
I've been a fan on and off for years, but due to Raw/Smackdown/Nxt being on Hulu I've found myself getting back into it..
Fave wrestlers would have to be Bryan and Ambrose.. But like I said, I just now getting back into it.. Being from Ireland (although living in the US), its cringeworthy seeing how Sheamus has become..
When did you move to the US?