Hell in a Cell themed PPV in the near future?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

- WWE is once again looking for new PPV names and themes. Yesterday the company sent out a survey to fans on their mailing list, and asked them about the following new PPP names:

* WWE Blackout
* WWE Annihilation
* WWE Zero Tolerance
* WWE Knock Out

- Also, in that same survey, they asked about an event name, where the main events would be held inside the Hell in a Cell, with the following names as choices:

* WWE No Escape
* WWE Rage In A Cage
* WWE Hell In A Cell
* WWE Lock Up

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...ain-Exploring-New-PPV-Names-and-Concepts-.htm

Why did I bold Lock Up? Because a WWE PPV with that name would be HILARIOUS.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lock-Down rip off is not the way to go.

But I would certainly enjoy WWE:Lock Up lol.

Ballin

Reaction score
Lol @ Lock Up

IMO all of those names are stupid. A HIAC themed ppv would be pretty cool though.

-TJ-

Lock Up FTW.

Next thing you know their gonna be weapons on the cage ceiling. :shifty:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
meh it be cool but also be slightly ripping off TNA but changing it just a little from a cage to a cell.

I mean everyone knows if WWE had a cage PPV and TNA was to do a PPV-Theme with Hell in The Cell you all would start your BS about TNA coping WWE.

Well I wanna you people get on your high horse here and tell the truth. WWE Copies also.

chessarmy

Oh, what a coincidence, the same people who claim TNA rips off WWE haven't showed up yet.

Anyway, I'm sure EVERY match won't be in the HIAC, but this is a good idea and I hope they end up doing it. Btw, don't let my above statement fool you, I actually have no problems with WWE ripping off TNA or vice versa, why? Because there are so many rip offs in wrestling anyway, that it doesn't even matter anymore.

MikeRaw

:smh At this. WWE is now ripping off TNA? Damn.
I hope this doesn't happen though. Hell In A Cell shouldnt have more than 1 match per year, and it sure shouldn't have a PPV devoted to it... On a side note, WWE SUCKS at making up names. The names they give their wrestlers these days are shit (Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Jack Swagger) and the names for some of these PPV ideas are even worse...

xtremebadass

1) They suck at making up PPV names, they are so cheezy

2) Making an all Hell in a Cell PPV is not a good idea. That will KILL THE MATCH.

3) Lock up? Seriously WWE? Really? You are stooping that low? Tisk tisk WWE tisk tisk.

chessarmy

The names they give their wrestlers these days are shit (Evan Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Jack Swagger)

Whats wrong with Evan Bourne and Tyson Kidd? I think they're cool names, Jack Swagger is stupid though :laugh:

SnackZ

Reaction score
How could a Hell In A Cell themed PPV succeed??? Well I'll tell ya!!! Make it like WarGames/Survivor Series. Multiple matches in the cell and then at the end of the night the winning faces go against the winning heels, it could be 4 on 2, 3 on 3, all vs. Cena... Then maybe the final winner becomes undisputed champ. Meh on the names, I don't like any but the Zero Tolerance one and thats only cause I see me being able to make a sick ass logo for that one.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
how about they just have a good hardcore match for once instead of bullshit endings? They just hype it up the ass and use our hope to sell it. We hope it'll be good like we have seen 3 years ago, but now? Now asking for a good hardcore match would be insane to them. They couldn't even give jeff and matt enough time at Wrestlemania. That match could of been fucking UNFORGETTABLE. but instead they were forced to rush it. It's still the only thing i can remember moment to moment from that Wrestlemania

xtremebadass

How could a Hell In A Cell themed PPV succeed??? Well I'll tell ya!!! Make it like WarGames/Survivor Series. Multiple matches in the cell and then at the end of the night the winning faces go against the winning heels, it could be 4 on 2, 3 on 3, all vs. Cena... Then maybe the final winner becomes undisputed champ. Meh on the names, I don't like any but the Zero Tolerance one and thats only cause I see me being able to make a sick ass logo for that one.

LOL!

I agree though, if they make it like a tournament PPV that would be awesome! If it's like Lockdown and just every match is HIAC, then it would be lame and repetitive with no chance of guys breaking out because the other matches need the cell, so they can't break the walls. It's pretty lame, but I like Snackz' idea

Undertaking Edge

Reaction score
:shit: this idea is exactly that, I maybe new but, this is crap. A whole PPV devoted to the HIAC would be terrible. Their would be some matches with decent wrestlers in it but, also very crappy wrestlers. Having fueds with overrated or undertalented wrestlers inside a HIAC would be disasterous for every WWE fan who has a brain in their skull. Now picture this...."LIVE! from Los Angeles, California WWE presents......BLACKOUT! with a full night of great matches that are all inside a Hell in a Cell...tonight, for the WWE Championship, John Cena will go one on one against the Animal Batista! and also another blockbuster,....Big Show versus Snitsky!!!!"........many would consider this very very boring and dull...the WWE has alot of young talent but, that talent is not use to a HIAC or any other high-fatigued match. I believe this idea should be forgotten.....